Chapter 26: A Fairytale Beginning

Clarissa's eyes widen, her eyebrows raised. "Me. Come to Korea with you?"

"Yeah, I mean, we'd be together. The guys realized how down I was when I left. You were all that I could think about. They offered to have you move in with us. The only thing is, we'd have to keep it a secret. No one can really know about us." He says with a hopeful smile.

"So, to my understanding, I can come live with all 8 of you men, but I'm with you? In what way? I'm sorry, I just wanted to know where we stand with our relationship." She says with another shrug, her heart racing.

"Well," he chuckles, running his fingers through his hair, "I know eventually I want you to be my girlfriend. But I want to do it properly. I don't want to ask you right now while you're in a hospital bed." He laughs with a smile, looking hopeful.

"But my parents are buried here. I have a cat, what about Izzy? I don't want to leave her behind."

"Felix has already talked to Izzy. She's on board with the move if you are. We have the money, we can move your parents to Korea. You can also bring Danger with you." He squeezed her hand, wanting her to say yes. His heart is beating out of his chest with anxiety.

She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. "Okay."

Hyunjin gets the biggest grin on his face, his eyes becoming half moons. His stomach is filled with butterflies and his heart is beating faster than before. He's so happy. He goes in to kiss her top lip. He's wanting to kiss her more, but he doesn't want to ruin her stitches.

"I'm so excited and happy." He says doing a happy dance. "I can't wait."

Clarissa chuckles, "I'm excited and happy too. But we may have to wait awhile, cause you know." She gestures at her sling. "I can't go anywhere until can leave this hospital."

"I know. I was thinking to save time, if you're comfortable with it, I can go to your apartment and pack up everything you need. Clothes, Dangers things, toiletries."

"Yeah, that's fine." She then realizes that she doesn't know where her belongings are. "Do you know what happened to my purse and stuff after the wreck?" She asks looking at Hyunjin.

"Actually yeah. They ended up giving it to me, I told them I was family and they left it with me." He goes over to a closet where he put her purse and pulls it out. "Here." He says with a smile handing it to her.

"Thank you." She says grabbing it, rummaging through it to find her keys. "Here you go sir." She says handing him the keys.

"I'll go now, just to get a head start." He grabs the keys and gives her quick kiss before leaving. He turns back around, "I almost forgot." He says walking back towards her. "Can I see your phone? I'll put my number in."

Clarissa smiles handing him her phone. He puts in his number and gives it back. "I'll be back later." He gives her a kiss on the cheek and a quick wink before he exits through the door.

Clarissa looks at her phone and giggles. He put himself in his as Mr. Hard Sexy. He sends him a text giving him her number.

Clarissa:
Hello, it's me. Clarissa.

Mr. Hard Sexy
I'll save you right now love ❤️❤️

Her heart skips a beat from him calling her love and sending her the heart emojis. She's so glad that he's back, and that she can go live with him in Korea with the other boys, Danger, and Izzy. She can't wait for the future.