Chapter 14: Comfy for Hollywood Connections

They arrive at her apartment and go inside. Danger again greets them with meows. "Hey baby." Clarissa says picking him up giving him kisses and love.

Clarissa puts him down. "Well you can go ahead and do whatever. I'm gonna go upstairs and get ready."

Hyunjin goes and sits on the couch like last time and turns on the tv.

Clarissa heads upstairs.

"Izzy." She thinks to herself.

She quickly pulls out her phone, and sees 10 messages from Bella.

Bella: Hey girl. How is it going?

Bella: You must be having a good time since you're not responding lol

Bella: Come oooonnnn. I just wanna knowww.

Bella: Felix said you guys have been gone all day.

Bella: I wanna know what's going on.

Bella: Is Hyunjin being nice and good to you?

Bella: Is he enjoying the park?

Bella: Anything happen?

Bella: Heelllloooo? Clary?

Bella: Okay. I'll just wait until you respond then lmao

Clarissa: Sorry for not answering. I had a good time and it was amazing. He enjoyed the park, yes. He was nice to me, you don't need to worry about that. I don't want to give you too much information just in case, cause I'm not sure what the future holds. But things did get heated..😉

Clarissa sends the text and hops in the shower. She gets out of the shower and sees a text from Bella.

Bella: I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING!!

Clarissa giggles.

Clarissa: It was fun! We went on rides, he won me a giant sloth and got me cotton candy. We went on the Ferris wheel, and, well, we made out. Then it went from making out to me sitting on his lap and a little grinding. 🫣

Bella: OH MY GOD. Does anyone know?

Clarissa: I don't think so. I've only told you, and idk if Hyunjin said anything to them.🤷🏼‍♀️ I would be a little embarrassed if he did lol

Bella: What are you guys doing today?

Clarissa: We're going to Hollywood Connections.

Bella: Ooohhh. That'll be fun.

Clarissa: I think so too. I just got out of the shower and I need to finish getting ready. He's waiting for me downstairs.

Bella: Alright girl. You let me know how the day goes. I love you! Be safe!!🫶🏻🫶🏻

Clarissa puts down her phone and starts to get ready. She goes to her closet and puts on just some regular cotton underwear and bra. She picks out a pair of light faded skinny jeans, a black crew top and black white Nike sneakers. She brushes her hair and throws it up into a messy bun.

Again, she does a very simple look for her makeup. Just her eyebrows and eyelashes. Instead of a nude matte lipstick, this time it's a dark red matte lip.

She heads downstairs and sees Hyunjin sitting on the couch. She gives more food to Danger and sits next to him on the couch.

"You look lonely over here." She says resting her head on his shoulder.

"I was lonely. Now that you're here I feel much better." He says wrapping his arm around her and pulling her in close.

She looks up at him, "I'm ready to go when you are."

Hyunjin looks at her. Even though she's wearing more comfy clothes than she was yesterday, she was still so beautiful and sexy as ever. He leans in and kisses her lightly. She kisses him back putting her hand on the nape of his neck. They continue to kiss more and more, each time deeper and deeper. Each other's tongue sliding around against each other. They pull their tongues away and give each other a few more soft kisses. They pull away from each other and look into each other's eyes with their foreheads resting against each other, breathing heavy.

"We should get going." Hyunjin says, still resting against her.

"Yes, we should."

Hyunjin goes in for one more deep kiss. She moans against his lips and kisses him back hard. They pull away from each other again.

"Okay, we should really go." Hyunjin laughs getting up from the couch, holding his hand out to help Clarissa off the couch. She grabs her hand and he pulls her up.

They both head for the front door and head down to the company car to go to Hollywood Connections.