Chapter 4: Concert Ready

They park in Izzy's parking spot of her apartment complex. They walk up one flight of stairs to her apartment on the second floor. They enter in through her doorway. Her apartment is nicer than Clarissas. They walk in and they see the living room on the left, with the kitchen on the right; no walls in between with it being an open floor plan. In the middle is the hallway that leads to the bathroom on the end, and one bedroom on the left, and one on the right. The floor is a nice beige wood, and pink decor accents in the living room and kitchen. Bella was always the one that liked pink.

"Well shall we get started?" Isabella asks walking towards her bedroom to get dressed. Her bedroom had a full size bed in the middle with a white duvet cover with pink and black polka dots, a fuzzy carpet underneath it, with two end tables that had small knick knacks along with a desk and some book shelves across the way. "I'm gonna do my hair and make up first." Clarissa says to Izzy as she heads to the bathroom.

Clarissa looks at herself in the mirror, studying her facial features to decide on how she wants to put on her second face. Her orange red hair, with her dark green eyes that have long eyelashes. A square jaw with thick lips, and a sharp small nose topped with freckles.

She decides to do something bold, but still simple.

"Okay, now for my hair

"Okay, now for my hair." Clarissas hair is pretty long. It goes down to the bottom of her back. It's also not thick or thin either. It's right in the middle which she enjoys cause it's not too hard to take care of it.

She decides to put it up in a high ponytail and leaves a few strands in the front.

(With orange red hair)

"Clarissa, are you done in there yet?" She hears Izzy shout from her bedroom.

Clarissa walks out of the bathroom, and goes into Isabellas bedroom. "I just finished. It's all yours now."

Izzy looks at Clarissa with a smirk.

"What?" Clarissa says confused.

"Nothing." Isabella gets up from her bed, already dressed in her dress and shoes. "You're just really beautiful." She pats Clarissa on her shoulder as she walks by to get to the bathroom.

Clarissa finds her clothes that she bought at Torrid and puts them on. She goes to the full body mirror that Bella has hanging in her room to look at the results. "Wow." Clarissa knows that she can usually put herself together pretty good, but not ever like this. I mean, they were going to see Stray Kids. She had to look her absolute best. Especially for Hyunjin.

She goes to the living room and turns on the Nintendo Switch that Izzy has and decides to play Animal Crossing while waiting for Isabella to be ready.

Isabella comes walking down the hallway. Her straight cut shoulder length blonde hair which was straight made the black dress look even better on her. Her blue eyes stood out due to her brown eyeshadow colors that she chose to use. She also had on red lipstick to compliment her red strap shoes.

"You look gorgeous Izzy. That dress is outstanding on you. The shoes are great too."

"They took like 5 minutes to put on." She chuckled. "Clary, you look hot." Isabella said with a smile on her face.

Clarissa slightly blushes at the compliment. "Thank you. Are we ready to go?"

"Yes ma'am. Let me just grab my keys." She responded reaching for them out of the bowl on the coffee table.

Clarissa turned off the game and they headed downstairs to the car, giddy and excited to be on the way to the Stray Kids show.