Chapter 44: Steamy Amends

Chan arrives at Renee's house. He pounds on the door. "Open up Renee! We need to talk!" He says outside the door. No answer. He pounds again, "I know you're in there!"

The door opens and he sees a puffy eyed Renee. His heart falls into his stomach from her looking so hurt. He never wanted this to happen. He goes in to hug her, she pushes him away. "I swear, on my life, that nothing happened between Clarissa and I." Renee stares at the ground. "Can I come in please?" He asks her. Renee exits herself from the doorway and waves her arm gesturing for him to come in. Chan enters the house.

"Can we sit and talk somewhere?" He asks her. She goes to the kitchen and gets a glass of water, Chan sits at the counter. "Will you at least say something to me?" He asks sadly. "Tell me what happened." She says, standing at the counter looking at her water. "The day that Clarissa went missing, I ended up finding her in an alleyway. Her clothes were all messed up and she was in tears. There was this guy named Dakota that followed her to Korea, and he sexually assaulted her. She didn't want me to tell anyone cause she didn't want people to see her differently. I was trying to protect her. I would've done the same thing for you baby girl, however; I probably would've killed the guy if it was you." He says reaching his hand out for hers. Renee takes hold of his hand, Chan smiles.

"I can't believe that that happened to her. Is she doing okay?" She asks, finally looking at him. "She's doing alright. Hyunjin and I were getting into an altercation and she ended up shouting throughout the dorm what happened to her. The altercation stopped after that, but Hyunjin went somewhere. He came back and they talked about it. So things seem to be okay now. But.." he pauses, "are we okay now?" Renee sighs and fiddles with Chans hand. She looks at him with a smirk. She leans in and kisses him. "Of course we are. How can I be mad at you for protecting one of your friends."

They kiss each other again and Chan gets up from sitting at the counter. He firmly places his hands on each side of her cheeks as they kiss quickly and forcefully. She wraps her arms around him, fingers tugging at his hair. He picks her up by her ass and she wraps her legs around him. He places her on the counter and rips her shirt open, exposing her breasts. He inhales through his teeth, taking in her beauty. He kisses her neck and unclips her bra. Renee rolls her head back and bites her lip.

Chan continues to kiss her neck as he cups his hand over her breasts, squeezing them. He then rolls her nipples in between his fingertips making them hard. He kisses down over her collarbones, to her nipples. He sucks on them, playing with them using his tongue. She moans softly. He reaches his hand into her pants and starts rubbing her clit fast while still playing with her nipples . She moans loud. Chan pulls away from her nipples and kisses her deeply. Chan starts to take off her pants while attached to her lips. After getting Renee's pants off, he takes off his, exposing his throbbing cock. He pulls her ass towards the edge of the counter and enters into her wet pussy.

Renee takes a deep breath and bites her lip as she lets out a moan. Chan starts thrusting hard into her. "Oh my god." She moans loudly. Chan grabs a hold of her hips and pulls them into his pelvis with each thrust going deeper. Renee quivers and moans loudly. "I'm going to cum." She says, head still thrown back, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Chan fucks her harder and deeper, starting to suck on her nipples again and now rubbing her clit. Renee screams from the pleasure and finishes all over him. Her uterine walls tightening around his cock making him finish inside of her.

They kiss each other with him sitting inside her, breathing heavy. Chan pulls away from her lips. "Does this mean that you're not going back to the states?" Renee chuckles, holding his face in her hands. "Of course not silly." They kiss each other again and Chan gives her a few more gentle thrusts, and pulls out. "Make up sex, is the best sex." Chan says, cleaning himself up and getting dressed. "Sex with you is always the best sex." Renee says, hopping off of the counter top to clean herself up as well.

They both finish cleaning up and getting dressed. "Do you want to move in with me?" Chan asks her. Renee looks at him with a big smile, eyes wide. She jumps on him and wraps her legs around him, hugging him. "Yes yes yes yes yes!!" She answers attacking him with kisses. Chan laughs, "Great! Start packing up some stuff and we can take it to the dorm." Renee nods and gets off of him. She walks away to go start packing. She then quickly turns around and briskly walks back to him to give him a kiss.

"I love you baby." She says to him. "I love you too baby girl." Chan replies, giving her another kiss.