Chapter 36: Untold Love for Chan

The room falls silent as they kiss. They pull away from each other.

"I wasn't expecting that." Renee said to Chan. Chan grabs her hand and takes her to his room.

He kisses her again, their tongues dancing with each other. They attempt to take each other's clothes off with their mouths locked, breathing heavy and moaning. Chan pushes her onto the bed. "What do you want?" He asks her with his erection showing through his underwear. "Whatever you want." She says biting her lip, admiring his sexy body.

Chan walks over to his dresser and pulls out some rope. "Lay on your back for me please princess." Renee does as she's told.

Chan straddles her and ties her to the bed posts by her wrists. He starts to kiss her navel, working his way down to her hips. She quivers underneath his lips and touch. He kisses her hips a couple more times. Renee wines. Chan goes down in between her thighs, leaving gentle kisses. Renee closes her legs out of instinct. "We can't enjoy ourselves if you don't cooperate." He says looking up to Renee with raised eyebrows. "I'm-I'm sorry. It just tickles."

"Ooh. Ticklish are we?" He asks her. "Yes, very much." Chan chuckles and gets up from in between her thighs and walks to his dresser. He pulls out more rope. "We'll just have to take care of that now, won't we?" He says walking back to the bed with a smirk. He ties Renee's ankles to the bottom bed posts. He again, places himself in between her thighs and leaves breathy kisses.

Renee's back arches as she tries to handle the tickling sensation. Chan drags his fingertips gently up and down her legs as he puts his tongue in between her pussy lips finding her clit.

"Fuck." She says under her breath, trembling.

Chan inserts his first two fingers into her canal, gliding them along her G-Spot slowly. He circles his tongue around her clit then licks the inside of her thigh. "Uuhhhh, Chan." She whimpers as she tries to close her legs. He looks up at her with just his eyes and starts moving his fingers faster, tongue circling her clitoris. Renee lets out loud moans as she cums.

Chan comes up from in between her thighs and meets at her neck. "You ready for more?" He whispers in her ear, then starts kissing her neck. Her eyes roll into the back of her head. She's so turned on, she can't stand it.

"Yes baby. Give it to me." She whimpers to him. He lines up his throbbing erection to her entrance, but only inserts the tip. He goes in and out slowly with just the tip. "Don't be a tease." She begs him with her eyes closed, biting her lip. "I didn't hear you say please." Chan says while still only using his tip. "Please don't be a tease." She responds.

Chan inserts himself all the way into her. She takes a deep breath from his size. Chan starts slamming into her hard and fast. Renee lets out loud moans as she throws her head back as her back arches. "Yes baby, scream for me." Chan says to her slamming harder and biting her neck. She moans louder as her eyes roll into the back of her head. She cums all over his cock and breaths heavy as he keeps going. Her uterine walls tightening around his cock. He inhales through his teeth and groans. He lets off his load inside her uterus as he collapses onto her body, sweating and catching his breath. He then lifts his head and kisses her lips.

"Thank you for being such a good girl." He says to her as he leaves a kiss on her collarbone. He then starts to untie her.

"Well you can get up now." He says to her. "Uh, I don't think I'm able to walk." She says blushing. Chan laughs and helps her up. Her legs are a little wobbly, but she manages to find her ground. They both get dressed and walk into a room full of cheering and applause.

Chan and Renee turn bright red.

"Finally! We've been waiting for you guys to get together." Seungmin says as he congratulates them, patting Chans shoulder and giving a hug to Renee.

"You guys were listening?" Chan asks the group.

"Uh, we didn't have to mate." Felix said with a cheeky smile, his arm around Izzy. "At least when we do it, no one knows cause we're quiet." He says gesturing to the two of them.

"Same thing with Clarissa and Hyunjin too then." Chan announces to everyone. Everyone's eyes go to Clarissa and Hyunjin.

"Well, I guess everyone knows now." Hyunjin shrugs.

Clarissa buries her face into his chest out of embarrassment. "I can't wait to go to my doctor's appointment."