Chapter 9: Play with Fire

Clarissa finished her breakfast and walks out of the room and into the kitchen still wearing Hyunjins clothes.

"Good morning pretty lady." Han says with a smirk as he's eating his breakfast at the counter.

"Good morning."

"Did you enjoy your breakfast?" Jeongin asks with big a smile looking for reassurance.

"I did actually. French toast is my favorite." Clarissa responds walking into the living room to sit on the couch next to Felix.

"Good, I'm glad. I worked really hard to cook for everyone since I'm learning. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"It was delicious."

She sits on the couch not sure what to do next. The boys finish their breakfast and go to the living room to play video games.

"Where's Izzy?" Clarissa asks, almost forgetting about her friend.

"She left pretty early this morning. She said that she had some things to do." Seungmin replied.

Clarissa studies the room and wonders where Hyunjin is.

She looks out the sliding glass door that leads to a balcony to the right of the couch and sees Hyunjin sitting in a chair, writing in a notebook. Clarissa gets up from the couch and walks out onto the balcony.

"Is that a new song?" Clarissa asks trying to take a peak.

Hyunjin jumps from being startled. "Oh, you scared me. I guess I was so into writing I didn't hear you come out." He looks back down to the notebook. "No, it's actually a poem." He closes his notebook and stands up from the chair. He puts his hands on her hips and pulls her closer. "So, what fun is there to do here in Utah?" He says smiling at Clarissa, brushing her hair out of her face.

Clarissa puts her finger to her chin and taps it as she thinks. "Mmm, we could go to Lagoon?" She asks. "It's an amusement park."

"You know what, that actually sounds really fun. Why don't you go inside and get ready and we'll go."

"Can we stop at my house? I need to shower, and I don't want to wear what I wore yesterday." She giggles.

"That's fine. We can stop there."

Clarissa goes inside to get her things, as Hyunjin follows behind her he gets stopped in the living room by Chan and the other boys.

Hyunjin looks at the boys with a confused look. "What?"

Changbin jumps in with a little bit of an attitude. "You know what Hyunjin."

"No, I don't or I wouldn't be asking."

"You can't get too close to this girl." Chan says quietly so Clarissa doesn't hear.

"I'm not. I'm just, spending time with her." He rolls his eyes to the group.

"You know that relationships are hard while being in the business that you're in." Leeknow says concerned.

"Look guys, this is just for a few days and this'll be over." Hyunjin says a little angry, getting fed up with the conversation.

"Okay, if you say so." Chan says, letting Hyunjin pass.

Clarissa walks in the room with her belongings and a smile. "I'm ready!" She says in a sing song.

"Let's go!" Hyunjin says while putting his hand on her back, leading her out.

Hyunjin and Clarissa enter the elevator doors and head down to the lobby.

"This is bad. He's gonna fall for her, if he hasn't already." Suengmin says looking at Chan with worry in his eyes.

Chan rubs his eyes, "I know Suengmin. I know."