Chapter 39: Evil Obsession

(Authors Note: TRIGGER WARNING!! This chapter includes some sexual violence, if this may trigger you skip this chapter and wait for the next chapter please. I will be putting this emoji (⚠️) to warn all readers before the action takes place. Please if this may cause you any harm reading please do not continue this chapter once you reach the cautioned emoji and wait for the next one to be posted. Thank you all for your support.)

Clarissa opens her eyes from her sleep and sees a sleeping Hyunjin. "God, he's so beautiful. I still cant believe that I have this wonderful man." She strokes his cheek lightly and he smiles still sleeping. She turns over on her other side and feels the stiffness on her back. "Oh yeah, Hyunjin painted my back last night." She smiles and quietly chuckles to herself, not wanting to wake her sweet boyfriend. She grabs her phone. She has 20 messages from Dakota on Facebook.

Dakota:
Good morning beautiful.

Dakota:
Let me know when you wake up.

Dakota:
What are you doing today?

Dakota:
You're still sleeping? You should be up by now.

Dakota:
I want to see you.

Dakota:
Are you at that place?

Dakota:
Never mind. You are. I can see your location.

Dakota:
I want to see and talk to you.

Dakota:
I'm on my way over there.

Dakota:
I'm here.

Dakota:
Sitting on the bench.

Dakota:
Hurry and WAKE UP.

Dakota:
Heelllooooo? Clary?

Dakota:
Are you just ignoring me or are you actually sleeping?

Dakota:
God women, wake the fuck up.

Dakota:
I want to see you. I miss you.

Dakota:
I want to talk to you alone.

Dakota:
Don't bring that "boyfriend" of yours.

Dakota:
If that's what he even truly is.

Dakota:
I'll be waiting.

Clarissa rolls her eyes and groans. "Might as well get this over with." She thinks to herself as she gets up off the floor and throws on some of Hyunjins clothes. She walks out of the bedroom and notices that it's quiet. "I guess everyone is still asleep." She enters the elevator and heads to the bottom floor. "I wonder what he's so antsy about. I'm not even sure why he flew out here." Clarissa gets to the bottom floor and can see Dakota sitting outside through the glass windows. She takes a deep breath and walks out the doors.

"Hey. What's up?" She says, getting Dakotas attention. He stands up from the bench with a grin on his face. "I'm glad you got my messages." He continues to grin at her as she just nods. "Wanna walk? I want to talk to you about something." He asks her. Clarissa shrugs and starts walking, Dakota follows.

"So, I just wanted to say that I've missed you and I can't believe that you didn't say goodbye to me before you left." He says walking extremely close to Clarissa. "I just always thought that you were into me." Clarissa takes a step away from him, but he follows. "I was never into you. We were only friends for that one school year. Then you moved away and we never spoke again." She explained. "I'm sorry that I didn't keep in contact. I can tell you that I kept tabs on you though. I looked at your profile everyday to see what you were up to and how your life was going." He says as Clarissa raises her eyebrows and starts to feel uncomfortable. "When I heard that you moved to Korea, I didn't know that it would be for that guy. He seems like a douchebag." Clarissa stops walking. "He's not a douchebag. You know nothing about him. He's made me happier than I thought I ever could be. He treats me like a princess. Who the hell are you to come here to Korea to butt in on my relationship?" She says with anger.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Dakota forcefully grabs Clarissa by her forearm and pulls her into an alleyway with no one around. He tosses her up against a brick wall next to a dumpster. "You were mine first." He says walking up to her and turning her away from him so she's sandwiched between him and the wall.

"Where's your pretty boy now?" He whispers in her ear, feeling her up. She throws her head back and head buts him. He groans in pain, but manages to keep her in place. "You think you can get away that easy? You don't belong to him. You belong to me." He pins her against the wall and forces her pants down. She holds her legs closed as tight as she can, crying, wanting to escape.

Dakota still manages to find his way inside her. He painfully tears her open and gets off quickly. He finishes and tosses her to the ground. "Don't reject me again Clary. You know our love is undeniable." He says to her as he puts himself back together. "I'll see you around, Clary." He says leaning down to kiss her forehead. He walks away and ditches her while she curls up into a ball and sulks next to the dumpster.

Clarissa's tears start flooding down her face, as she relives the event in her head over and over.