CHAPTER 16 : CELEBRATION

What was the cause of the profound elation that surged within me upon the touch of his lips?

Was it a yearning for the exquisite sensation of his mouth meeting mine?

His kiss exuded an impulsive ardor, yet a subtle wariness lingered within me, casting a shadow of caution upon his enticing lips.

The sole palpitation of my heart is the rhythmic throb I perceive as each fleeting moment he asserts his ownership over my lips, evoking a profound yearning that has endured for an extended duration.

This kiss serves as a poignant reminder of the multitude of experiences we shared, concealed within the depths of our shared history.

The only thing I realized was that I was responding to his kiss and no matter what I tried to do, it had no effect, his kiss was taking me away.

I found myself startled and instinctively clung to his muscular arm as I sensed his subtle nibble on my lips and his delicate suction on that particular spot.

My God!

I had not foreseen his inclination towards such an act. I firmly closed my eyelids, while his arm ensconced itself around my waist, as if I were being engulfed by a state of dissociation and my cheeks flushed with a surge of heat, when abruptly, a rap resonated at the entrance.

I gently pushed him and he let go of my lips.
I am overwhelmed with panic and at a loss for my next course of action, my visage now suffused with a deep crimson hue. I caught sight of his sly grin, which insidiously compelled me to remain rooted in his presence.

I was irresistibly captivated and to evade any potential awkwardness, I proceeded towards the exit. Prior to doing so, I collected my composure and discerned the aura of Señor as he gracefully navigated towards his designated table.

" Hola sorpresa, mi amor."

The resounding voice, brimming with unparalleled exhilaration and elation upon catching sight of Señor, unequivocally conveyed her genuine longing for her beloved.

Swiftly, I maneuvered to the side to evade an inadvertent collision, yet her overwhelming exuberance rendered her oblivious to my presence.

My heart throbbed with an intensity that bordered on the tumultuous, while simultaneously, a profound pang of anguish gripped me upon witnessing the scene.

I let out a sigh of resignation upon seeing them kiss right in front of me, and it was evident from Francisca's expression that she deeply missed Steve.Gulat na gulat nga ako na nandito siya ngayon biglaan ata.

" I miss you so much."

" Well me too, but I thought you weren't coming home today, why didn't you call me so I could pick you up at the airport?"

" I'm sorry I just want to surprise you.And I'm not used to being away from you, I missed you so much. Lo que quiero es que nunca estemos separados.I love you."

The sweet couple once again kissed in front of me, as if their relationship was filled with joy and sweetness. Napangisi pa si Señor nang makita ako habang nakayakap na siya sa girlfriend niya.

I couldn't handle it, I ran to my table and didn't even notice the tears streaming down my face. My heart was in so much pain.Ayaw kong magpa-apekto pero ang sakit sa puso.

Umabot nga sa puntong sinaktan ko pa ang sarili ko dahil bakit ako magagalit kay Francisca? Una sa lahat may karapatan siyang halikan si Steve.I took a deep breath and focused on my work mga ilang minuto lang nang may mapamura sa paligid ko at nakita ang magandang babaeng gulat na gulat.