Chapter 10

Y/n took a warm bath. As the water fell on her face, she began to cry silently. She felt so broken and burdened with problems that she felt she couldn't take it anymore, and that she would collapse at any moment.

She dressed in a denim dress, and to hide her arms a little, she wore a t-shirt underneath.

"Don't you think it's too short?" Y/n said, trying to pull down the skirt while Chae watched her.

"Of course you're not beautiful, who would have thought you had those attributes under all that baggy clothing you wear!?" said Chae, smiling.

"I don't know, maybe you can lend me some pants and wear them underneath!" said Y/n, feeling uncomfortable.

"Of course not, let's go already. We have one hour to get to the city center, so let's go!" said Chae, grabbing her purse to leave the apartment.

Y/n was very nervous in Chae's car, and she remembered what she would say to Jungkook as soon as she saw him.

                     __________________________

Upon arriving, Chae and Y/n  parked their car in the parking lot and entered the large building with big windows.

"Excuse me, we're looking for Mr. Jeon Jungkook." asked Chae.

"Mr. Jeon does not receive just anyone, do you have an appointment?" asked the blonde secretary, looking Chae and Y/n up and down.

"Yes, of course we have an appointment. Tell him my friend Y/n is looking for him." said Chae.

"It can't be, look who just arrived!" said Taehyung.

"You are friends with the monster, why don't you tell this corn hair woman that my friend wants to see him!" said the angry Chaw.

"Julia, let them in. Jungkook is waiting for them.

Come on, girls, to the elevator!" Taehyung said.

Y/n got into the elevator with Chae and Taehyung. She was in her thoughts while they talked.

"And tell me, why don't you answer my messages?" said Taehyung to Chae, trying to conquer her.

"Oh, it was you. It's a good thing you didn't answer. I imagine you're just like your friend, the monster!" said Chae.

"Not at all, I can conquer you fair and square, without any tricks or offending Y/n!" said Taehyung.

Y/n rolled her eyes at Taehyung's words.

As they exited the elevator, they headed towards the office straight ahead. Y/n's heart was pounding as she walked.

"Jungkook, my friend is looking for you." said Tae, opening the office door.

Upon entering, Jungkook looked Y/n up and down, swallowing hard and getting up from his chair.

"Come in, Y/n. I've been waiting for you." said the egoistic Jungkook.

"This guy... I'll wait for you outside, friend, before this monster here learns some manners!" said a furious Chae.

When they were alone, Y/n started speaking.

"If you want, call your lawyer." said Y/n.

"No, it's fine. I want to hear you first, but please, have a seat." Jungkook said.

"I'm not here for a social visit. I'm here to make an agreement." said Y/n, determined.

"Perfect, speak." Jungkook said, looking at Y/n who was putting on glasses to read and looked beautiful.

"I have some conditions to sign your marriage contract. First, I want to have one day off per month.

Second, I want you to give me a job, but my salary won't be included in the contract, it will be mine alone.

Third, I don't want it to be two years, just one and a half. And lastly, I don't want any intimacy..." Y/n said.

"No and no..." Jungkook said, annoyed.

"Well, if it's not like that, call the police to take me away already." said Y/n, serious, praying that Jungkook would accept.

"I can give you the day off and the job, but the rest stays as it is. Don't you realize I'm doing you a favor so you don't ruin your sister's marriage... and don't worry, I will call the police." said Jungkook, picking up the phone.

"How do you know...!?"

"Y/n, I know everything about you. I know about the affair between you and your sister's husband...

"Hi, Max, call the police. Here's the woman who ran away..." said Jungkook, pretending to talk on the phone when there was no one on the other end.

"Fine, I won't call, then..." said Y/n, pressing the hang-up button.

"Okay, sign..."said Jungkook, handing a pen to Y/n.

Y/n signed with trembling hands.

"Very well, Y/n, from this moment on, you are committed to pretend to be my girlfriend and my wife until the contract ends." Jungkook said...

To be Continue....