Chapter 21

That night, words were unnecessary when caresses and kisses said it all.

They made love a couple more times, tired they lay together in bed, Y/n's eyes closed when she said...

"Thank you for coming into my life," Y/n said, falling into a deep sleep.

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears, knowing that the cancer could be malignant and everything in his life would change, but now more than ever he didn't want to leave Y/n.

Jungkook slowly got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom, where he began injecting himself with painkillers to ease the pain he was feeling.

He returned to bed and held Y/n so gently that even he didn't recognize himself.

The next morning...

Y/n woke up on Jungkook's chest, feeling his hand on her back. She looked at him for a few seconds, noticing several bruises on his wrists. She traced her finger over his hands slowly.

She could feel something different in her body and in her heart, something she knew was impossible because everything was just a contract. Despite the fact that their first time was more beautiful than she imagined, it had all been pure pleasure for Jungkook.
For a moment, immense sadness overwhelmed her.

"Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked, waking up.

"Yes, everything is perfect," Y/n said with a subtle smile.

"Let's go, we need to shower. We'll be on time for our engagement party," Jungkook said, getting up.

"Engagement party?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, the sooner we announce our wedding, the better. We'll be married in two days," Jungkook said, entering the bathroom.

"Come on, Y/n, to the bathroom," Jungkook said, naked at the entrance of the bathroom.

"But Jungkook, I've never..." Y/n started.

"I know, but come on, you won't regret it," Jungkook said with a mischievous look, staring at Y/n.

Y/n took the sheet from the bed, wrapped it around her, and walked slowly to the bathroom where Jungkook was waiting for her under the shower.

She entered slowly as Jungkook watched her intently.
He pressed her against the glass, kissing her neck and entering her, making her moan loudly.

"Tell me you're mine!" Jungkook said out of breath in Y/n's ear.

"Mmm no..."

"Say you're mine!" Jungkook said, slowing down his thrusts so that Y/n would say it.

"Mmm I'm mmm I'm yours..." Y/n said, trembling with pleasure, as Jungkook pulsated inside her and
spilled his whole being into her, leaving traces of love bites on her back.

During the flight, Y/n and Jungkook couldn't stop playing sexily, between kisses and caresses, and a few escapes to the bathroom.

When they arrived home, it was as if they had forgotten the whole contract and were just letting themselves be carried away by what they felt.

Upon landing, they had already changed and were ready for the party that awaited them. They walked into the hall hand in hand, taking deep breaths while everyone was silent.

Y/n was intrigued to see everyone looking so expectant.

When she turned around, there was a wall covered in white roses, and Jungkook was on one knee with a large ring with a shining diamond.

A lump formed in her throat, and a pain pierced her chest like a dagger. Everything was a lie, and that was what she and he were obligated to do.

But why did she feel so miserable?

With tears in her eyes and looking at Jungkook, she said,

"Would you marry me?"

"Yes," Y/n said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Jungkook slid the engagement ring onto Y/n's finger, his throat also knotting up with the knowledge that it was all a big lie.

Both their eyes locked onto each other, wanting to say so many things that with just one kiss, they released the pain they felt.

Everyone applauded with their glasses in the air. Y/n looked ahead and there was her mother with Grace and Flex.

Flex's eyes focused on Y/n, wanting to take her and run away forever without causing any harm to others.

"What is my mother doing here?!" Y/n said.

"I don't know, I didn't know she would come, let alone that this guy would dare to come...!" Jungkook said, bewildered.

Jungkook's grandparents approached them to embrace them. Jungkook's grandmother, embraced Jungkook.

"My boy, you look so much like your father when he married your mother. I assure you that wherever they are, they are very happy for you and your future wife!" His grandmother said.

"Thank you, Grandma!" Jungkook said.

"My boy, you look pale. Have you talked to the doctor? Did you get the results?" his grandmother asked, concerned.

"Yes, don't worry, everything is fine." Jungkook said, hugging her.

"Son, congratulations. I am very happy for you and Y/n. She is a very intelligent woman, don't let her go." His grandfather said.

"Thank you, Grandpa!" Jungkook said.

"Oppa, Y/n will live with us, right?" Jiwoo said, hugging Y/n.

"Yes, little one!" Jungkook said, smiling.

"Good afternoon, aren't you going to introduce us, daughter?" Y/n's mother said.

"Yes, Mother, of course." Y/n  said, sighing deeply.

"Grandma, Grandpa, this is Y/n's mother, and she is her sister, and he is her brother-in-law!" Jungkook said, clenching his jaw at the sight of Flex....

To be Continue....