Chapter 25

By the time they left the church, they got into the car amidst laughter and well wishes from the people.

"Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked Y/n, noticing her pensive state.

"What will we do when all of this is over, talking about the contract?" Y/n said sadly.

"Please, let's not talk about the contract today. Let's just have a good time," Jungkook said, taking Y/n in his arms to kiss her and calm her down.

The party continued peacefully, everyone dancing and laughing. Taehyung was accompanied by Y/'s friend while Jungkook danced with his grandmother.

He had left his phone on the table, and it began to ring. It was the same woman, so without thinking, he answered.

"Jungkook, I need to see you urgently," the woman said on the other end.

Y/n couldn't say anything; she simply hung up and took a deep breath, looking at Jungkook.

"Y/n, you know it's all a lie. What's wrong with you?" She said to herself.

When it was time to leave, Y/n and Jungkook boarded a private plane that took them to a private island where they would spend their honeymoon.

Upon entering, Y/n was stunned. She had never seen anything like it before: a fully glass house with the sea as its garden.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked, entering with their suitcases.

"Yes, it's beautiful. It's just that someone could see everything through the glass," Y/n said, surprised.

"Well, don't worry about that. No one will see us. We'll be alone here, and no one will be close to us for at least 500 kilometers," Jungkook said, holding Y/n from behind and kissing her neck.

"Jungkook, is there something you need to tell me?" Y/n asked, expecting Jungkook to confess that he was seeing someone else.

"No, my love, why would you say that?" Jungkook said, nervously kissing Y/n's neck, afraid she would find out about his illness.

"No, everything is fine," Y/n said.

Jungkook took Y/n's hand as the lights went out, and they ascended the candlelit stairs, leading them to the room filled with white and pink rose petals.

"This is beautiful, Jungkook," Y/n said, smiling at the romantic scene.

"I hope you like it, my beautiful," Jungkook whispered in Y/n's ear as they walked.

Jungkook began to unbutton Y/n's dress, but she stopped him.

"Wait, I brought a special outfit for tonight," Y/n said, feeling embarrassed.

"Really? Then I'll wait here while you change, and I'll pour us some champagne," Jungkook said, running his fingers down Y/n's back, sending shivers down her spine.

Y/n entered the bathroom, the only place with walls. She looked at herself in the mirror, feeling very nervous.

She took a deep breath and looked at the mirror again, now dressed. It was not something vulgar; what she was wearing was sweet.

She sighed and left the bathroom, blushing at what she was about to do, something that went beyond the confines of their contract.

As she stepped out, Jungkook's eyes focused on her. He walked towards her and handed her a glass while he took another.

"You look like a goddess!" Jungkook said as he grazed his cold lips across Y/n's shoulder, slowly.

"I know you were probably expecting something sexier but..." Y/n said, interrupted by Jungkook who placed his finger on her lips to silence her.