Chapter 47

Y/n arrived at the house and, to her surprise, Jungkook had not arrived yet. Chaeyoung had gone out with Taehyung, and Jiwoo had gone to her friend's house to do their homework and would stay overnight there.

Eva had her day off, so Y/nwent up to her bedroom, grabbed some fruit, and spent the entire afternoon waiting for Jungkook's call while watching romance movies with Jongwoo.

Jungkook called Y/n on the phone when he arrived at night, but she was already fast asleep and didn't hear the phone. So he decided to send her a message, informing her that he would be delayed for a couple more days because things had gotten complicated in Mexico.

Max called Jungkook to tell him what had happened that afternoon between Y/n and Jimin. Jungkook was truly upset that he wasn't there at that moment to break Jimin's face again, but he had a plan to finally put an end to it and drive Jimin away from their lives. He looked at his hands, holding a black box with a beautiful diamond ring bathed in white gold, while he smiled.

"This time everything will be different, my love, I promise," said Jungkook, holding the ring.

The next morning, Y/n saw the message and replied to Jungkook, assuring him not to worry, that everything was fine, and that everyone was in order with Jiwoo and at home. She also mentioned that their child was healthy and growing, and that she missed him dearly.

After several days of helping Chaeyoung with the wedding preparations, Y/n became more and more desperate. She could hardly speak to Chaeyoung on the phone as he was always busy with work, and their messages were few.

During those days, Jiwoo had had her birthday, and Jungkook could only participate through a brief video call.

On the other hand, Yoongi had conducted the DNA tests enclosed in his office. He opened the envelope with trembling hands and began to read. Tears streamed down his cheeks, and his heart raced. The air in his office felt heavy with happiness, so much so that it seemed difficult to breathe. He sat down immediately after receiving a message from Jungkook.

'Yoongi, I'm sending you Y/n's birth documents. One of my men is investigating the deaths of Amelia and Y/n's grandfather. It appears to be a homicide. Let me know as soon as you have the DNA results. Regards, Jungkook!'

Yoongi took his phone and replied, 'Jungkook, I will review the documents. Thank you. I received the results today, and Y/n is my daughter!' Yoongi's response was accompanied by a smile.

'You have no idea how happy Y/n will be to know the truth. I won't be able to be there for a couple of days; I wanted to be present when you talk to her, but it will be impossible,' Jungkook replied while attending a meeting.

'Don't worry, Jungkook. I will take care of both of them while the investigation against Amelia's sister begins.'

'Yoongi, I'm glad it's you who is Y/n's father. Don't delay in sharing the good news. Regards, Jungkook.'

Later that day, while Chaeyoung and Y/n were on their way to Chaeyoung's bachelorette party, Y/n stared out of the window with a serious expression.

"Come on, Y/n, tell me what's going on!" Chaeyoung said, looking at Y/n.

"Nothing, Chae. Why?" Y/n asked, trying to hide her true feelings.

"Nothing? It's my bachelorette party today, and tomorrow I'm getting married, but you look like we're going to a funeral!" Chaeyoung said, lowering her voice.

"I know, and I'm happy for you. Don't worry, we'll have a good time. After being pregnant for several months and now being a mom, I forgot how to have fun," Y/n said, disguising her true emotions and smiling, while the other girls in the car were drinking.

Chaeyoung took her phone and sent a message to Taehyung.

'My love, hello, beautiful baby! I'm sorry to bother you, but I really hope Jungkook is too busy to come tomorrow and have Y/n in this state, instead of hiding another illness or another woman...' Chaeyoung wrote.

'Don't worry, baby, it's all due to work, I promise... I love you, gorgeous. IIl be at my apartment if youneed anything,' Taehyung replied.

That night, they got out of the car and headed to the bar. The girls had fun, laughing and watching the bar shows.

After several glasses of champagne, Y/n took care of Chaeyoung, who fell asleep with her head on Y/n's lap.

"Come on, Y/n, call a cab. We should be at the hotel," Chaeyoung said with her eyes closed.

Upon returning home and leaving Chaeyoung in a room, exhausted and asleep like a sack, Eva and Y/n had to carefully move her to the bed.

Jongwoo, the little one, was already asleep in the same room. After discussing with Eva what had happened because she didn't want to miss anything, Y/n went to bed and looked at her phone. She was planning on sending a message, but ended up calling Jungkook instead.

"Hello..." a woman's voice answered.

"Hi, who is this? Is this Jeon Jungkook's number?!" Y/n asked with a heavy heart.

"It's Mona. Jungkook will be right here, he went to the bathroom and left his phone on the table!" the doctor said, smiling as she sipped her wine.

"You're his doctor, right? Is everything okay with him? Is he sick?!" Y/n asked, her voice trembling.

"Yes, that's right. Don't worry, everything is going incredibly well. And you must be Y/n, the mother of his son." Mona asked as she watched Jungkook come out of the bathroom.

Y/n didn't want to make any assumptions in her head, but it was impossible. It was almost one in the morning, and Jungkook was with his doctor. She took a deep breath, intending to respond, but her phone died.

She slowly lowered the phone from her cheek, looking towards the terrace. This couldn't be happening again.

Jungkook had left the hotel early after wishing Y/n and their son a good day.

He spent the entire day sorting out paperwork at the embassy and immigration for the workers who were helping him at the hotel. In the evening, Jungkook was invited to have dinner with the investors. While dining, he ran into Mona.

"Hello, Doctor Mona!" Jungkook said, getting up from the table to greet her.

"Jungkook, what a surprise to see you here!" Mona said, but it wasn't a coincidence. She had researched where Jungkook would be working and took the first flight there, hoping for a chance to be together.

"Tell me, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, smiling gratefully for how she had helped him heal.

"Well, I came for a vacation here in Mexico for a few days. And you?" Mona said, wearing a short skirt that swayed with the sea breeze, and a top that revealed her recently enhanced breasts.

"I came for work, I was invited to a party but I want to leave. I don't know anyone here, and tomorrow I'll be heading back home, so...!" Jungkook said.

"Well, now you know someone, me. Why don't we have a drink and chat for a while? It's boring being alone in the room!" Mona said, sitting down and exposing even more of her legs.

"Sure, why not?" Jungkook replied out of courtesy, calling the waiter to bring them something to drink.

After a while, and not achieving anything with Jungkook, except talking about Y/n and their son, Mona was annoyed.

"I'll excuse myself to the restroom for a moment!" Jungkook said, standing up from the table, forgetting his phone.

To be Continue...