Chapter 41

"Hey Chaeyoung, what happened to Y/n's relatives? Why don't they come here with her?" Yoongi nervously asked.

"She has some, but it turns out they're not her mom but her aunt. That's why she always treated her badly and ignored her. She's a wicked woman, and her mom apparently passed away when she was born due to complications," Chaeyoung said, always talking too much.

"But what about her dad? Does he know she's here? Y/n really needs a family member by her side during this difficult time," Yoongi said.

"The aunt said he was married and then claimed that Y/n's mom had gotten involved with her husband, which is why she abandoned her. I can't trust that woman, she lies every time she breathes. But well, I've already said too much. See you later, Yoongi," blushed Chaeyoung as she walked back to the room.

"Don't worry, be calm," Yoongi said with more doubts, holding onto the counter.

"Doctor, are you alright?" asked a passing nurse, looking at him.

"Yes, yes, of course, everything is fine," Yoongi replied.

*
*

Meanwhile, Jungkook left the room feeling more confident than before. That kiss had sparked a glimmer of hope within him.

So, he walked confidently to Jimin's office and knocked on the door a couple of times until Jimin said, "Come in," while sitting at his desk, wearing reading glasses and a white coat.

"How can I help you?" Jimin said, leaning back in his chair, taking a deep breath before standing up and crossing his arms.

"We need to talk," Jungkook said.

"Go ahead, I don't know what we have to discuss, but go ahead," Jimin replied.

"We have to talk about Y/n, and I don't think this matter wouldn't interest you," Jungkook said seriously.

"Look, Jungkook, you became a thing of the past when you left Y/n on the street with your son. I've only been there to support her, and between Y/n and me, there's something very special," Jimin said.

"You got it all wrong; it was a misunderstanding between her and me. I would never have done that. Besides, it's not a subject that concerns you," Jungkook said angrily.

"Well, if you want to talk about Y/n, let's start. You weren't exactly a responsible man to force her to marry you due to some stupid debt, especially after you were the one driving recklessly. Frankly, all of this makes me think that maybe that baby is the result of a vio..." Jimin's words were interrupted as Jungkook punched him in the jaw, drawing blood.

"Don't you ever insinuate anything about my son, got it? And for your damn information, regardless of what you do, Y/n loves me, and I love her. Let me warn you now, stay away from my family unless you want to regret it. You'll wish you had never done it," Jungkook said, tightening his grip around Jimin's throat.

"Let me go! Y/n is the one who will decide whether I will be in her life or not, not you. You are nobody, and I certainly don't fear you!" said Jimin,
responding to Jungkook's punch, but Jungkook restrained him with a smile.

"I'm warning you, stay away from them!" said Jungkook, leaving the office and grabbing the baby bag by his side.

"Damn it!" Jimin exclaimed, angrily using a handkerchief to clean his blood.

Jungkook stormed out of the office, filled with anger, but he had to be smart and non-aggressive to show Y/n that he had changed. He reentered the room.

Y/n was already bathed and dressed.

"Did something happen? You took a long time!" Y/n asked because she could sense the tension between Jungkook and Jimin.

"Everything is fine, don't worry. Y/n, I know I can't ask for anything after everything that has happened, but I don't think it's a good idea for you to live alone with our child, especially in a place so far away from everyone," Jungkook said worriedly.

"Jungkook, I can't...!" Y/n began.

"I know, I'm not asking you to come back and live with me as if nothing happened. You can stay in the house, and I'll move to the apartment. Jiwoo will be there, as well as Eva, and if you want, Chaeyoung can stay too, to make you feel more comfortable," Jungkook said.

Y/n knew that her meager earnings were only enough to cover the rent of the boarding house and yarn for knitting some outfits for her baby.

She had nothing more than what was in the diaper bag and at the boarding house. A rock band played incessantly all day.

"Alright, just for a while until I find a job and can rent a quieter place for the baby," Y/n said.

"Alright, as you wish. Just don't worry, that house is yours and our child's; you shouldn't have to leave, but if that's what you want," said Jungkook.

Chaeyoung returned to the room with a bunch of papers.

"Y/n, your discharge papers are ready, we can leave now," Chaeyoung said.

Y/n dressed her baby in the clothes she had knitted.

"Y/n, you made this outfit, it's beautiful!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Well, when we went to the girls' camp, Y/n won first place," Chaeyoung said.

"Seriously, Y/n, that's great. I wish I had met you earlier," Jungkook said, looking at Y/n lovingly as she tenderly kissed their baby.

"Look at how handsome our prince is and with those beautiful eyes, he will conquer many hearts," Chaeyoung said, admiring the baby.

"Alright, the car is ready, let me help you," Jungkook said, assisting Y/n into the wheelchair to take her to the car.

"For God's sake, I can walk. This is so embarrassing," Y/n said.

"Hospital rules, I can't do anything," Jungkook said, knowing that Y/n felt embarrassed..

To be Continue...