Chapter 19

Y/n left the place directly to the hotel where everything had to be ready for tomorrow's big party.

"Miss Y/n, right?" said the receptionist.

"Yes, it's me." Y/n replied tired and hot.

"Your room is the imperial, this is your card to enter, enjoy your stay!" said the receptionist.

"Thanks." Y/n entered her room and there was a private pool. She smiled when she saw it, but she wasn't in the mood. She just wanted to sleep.

And that's how she spent her night, sleeping in the room without leaving it. At night, insomnia took over her and she checked Jungkook's social media.

There wasn't much there, just old pictures of him as a child with Jiwoo and a couple that seemed to be his parents. Five years ago, he posted a black ribbon and didn't publish anything else.

After everything she had been through, she hadn't had a chance to think about Flex or her mother, and she wanted to keep it that way. She wanted to stay occupied to avoid thinking about them.

The next morning...

Y/n woke up to the noise of her cellphone.

Jungkook: 'I've been informed about your work, congratulations...'

Y/n read the message and went back to sleep. She didn't understand why Jungkook's attitude made her so uneasy. He didn't say anything after everything that had happened between them.

One week later...

Y/n was still in Mexico, working on other projects. Jungkook's grandfather had asked her to take care of everything.

During that week, she hadn't stopped working alongside Jungkook's partner, who didn't leave her alone for a moment and looked for any excuse to make her smile.

On the other hand, Jungkook hadn't called or sent a message all week. It was as if he had simply forgotten about her.

On her last night in Mexico, after begging Y/n so much, she finally agreed to go out with David, who hadn't given up on her.

Y/n returned to the hotel with Max, as she did every afternoon.

"Has Jungkook spoken with you?" Y/n asked, looking at her cell phone.

"No, miss!" Max replied.

"Well, Max, tonight is your night off and tomorrow as well, so go have some fun. I won't be leaving the hotel, and tomorrow is my day off...!" Y/n said, getting out of the car somewhat annoyed.

"But miss...!" Max said, getting out of the car.

"Have fun, Max. If Jungkook calls, tell him tomorrow is my day off as stated in the contract...!" Y/n said, entering the hotel.

Y/n entered the hotel and left some shopping bags containing clothes she had bought with the bonus Jungkook's grandfather had given her, as well as her first paycheck, on the bed.

She took a shower, shaved her entire body, and went to bed, turning off her cellphone.

Meanwhile, after his night with Y/n, Jungkook was very stressed. He didn't want to get hurt after the contract, as he knew that if he spent the night with Y/n, his heart would already be involved.

Sitting in front of a doctor was Jungkook.

"Well, Mr. Jeon, we have the results of all the tests that were performed, and unfortunately, it is what we feared, stomach cancer. We need to operate as soon as possible!" the doctor said, looking at Jungkook.

"How long will the recovery take, and what's the possibility of death?" Jungkook asked.

"To be fully recovered, it will take 3 months. It's a very risky operation with a 50% chance of success!" the doctor said.

"I can't have the surgery now. I need at least one more month!" Jungkook said.

"Mr. Jeon, it can only be two weeks, no more...!" the doctor said, looking at Jungkook.

"If doctor in two weeks I'll be here!" said Jungkook.

Jungkook had learned to control his emotions when his parents died and now his health was the least of his concerns because she would be alone if anything happened to him.

To be Continue....