Chapter 26

After Jungkook was rushed to the hospital, Y/n returned home after several hours, with nightfall already descending. To her surprise, Max was standing at the door.

"Max, what are you doing here?" Y/n said, her eyes swollen from crying.

"I have orders to take you back home whenever you wish," said Max sternly.

"Did Jungkook leave?!" Y/n asked, her eyes filled with tears.

"Yes, ma'am," said Max.

"I will pack my things and we'll leave, Max. I don't want to be here for another minute," Y/n said, wiping her tears as she entered the house.

Y/n began packing everything, tears streaming down her face.

Before leaving the house, she grabbed her wedding dress and threw it into the fireplace. As it burned, she boarded the plane, and in the distance, she could see smoke rising from the chimney.

After a couple of hours, the plane landed, and Max took Y/n to a completely new house where a chilling cold could be felt upon entering.

"Good evening, ma'am, welcome," said Eva, smiling.

"Good evening, Eva. Please don't call me ma'am, just call me Y/n," Y/n said, her voice low as she climbed the stairs.

As she was about to enter her room, a voice stopped her.

"You're back so soon, Y/n," Jiwoo said, coming out of a room with a smile.

"That's right," Y/n replied.

"That's not your room; come, see this one. The bed is really huge, and your bathroom is the best in the house with a Jacuzzi..." Jiwoo said, excitedly taking Y/n's hand.

Upon entering, Y/n looked around. The room was decorated in whites and pastels. The bed was large, there was a balcony overlooking the garden, and the bathroom was spacious.

"Y/n, is it true that Jungkook Oppa won't be staying here tonight?" Jiwoo asked, sounding sad.

"I don't know, but tell me what's troubling you," Y/n said, sitting on the bed with Jiwoo.

"Well, since our parents passed away, my grandmother takes care of me, and yesterday, the rain started, and..." Jiwoo said, looking nervously at the floor.

"You know, the bed is quite big. What do you think if we share it tonight?" Y/n said, understanding that this new house was also a change for Jiwoo and the last thing Y/n wanted was to be alone.

"Really, Y/n?" Jiwoo said, smiling.

"Of course, go get your pajamas. I'll take a bath before going to sleep," Y/n said, forcing a smile.

Y/n took a long bath, washing away every trace of Jungkook from her body. When she emerged, Jiwoo was already in bed, hugging a large bunny and fast asleep.

Y/n climbed into bed, and Jiwoo quickly embraced her, and they both stayed motionless throughout the night.

*

*

Upon reaching the hospital, a doctor was already waiting to stabilize him.

"Jungkook, I need you to tell me if you've been taking your medicine," the doctor said.

"Yes, but I didn't yesterday," Jungkook weakly replied.

"I'll call your emergency contact, is that okay?" the doctor asked.

But Jungkook couldn't respond; he had lost consciousness.

Jungkook's doctor called her emergency contact, who turned out to be Taehyung.