Chapter 18

After a while and several glasses of champagne that Y/n had consumed, she was feeling more calm and confident.

"I love your thinking, Y/n. With you, my grandson will be perfectly fine in business. We'll let them go rest, my wife has already sobered up, so let's take her to bed!" said Jungkook's grandfather.

"Yes, grandpa, we will also be careful. We're leaving now!" said Jungkook.

When the grandfather and grandmother disappeared into the house, Y/n continued drinking champagne.

"Y/n, we're leaving!" said Jungkook, looking at Y/n, who was more flushed than usual.

"Ugh, I'm coming... don't you have anything else to do like disappearing with that blonde, Rose? You left me here with your whole family, who seem to drink too much. Look at all those bottles. I'm already feeling dizzy with just four glasses!" Y/n said, attempting to get up from the table, swaying.

"Come on, let me help you!" said Jungkook, trying to support Y/n.

"Don't touch me with those dirty hands that have surely touched that blonde. I'd rather shout for Max, he'll come and help me!" Y/n said, returning to her seat.

"Don't shout at anyone, because Max has gone to rest. Let's go now!" Jungkook said, carrying Y/n.

"You're brutish, you're making me even more dizzy!" Y/n said, looking at the ground.

As they got into the car, Jungkook buckled Y/n's seatbelt and drove them home. It was everyone's day off, so there was no one in the house except for them.

As soon as Jungkook stopped the car, Y/n got out.

"Stop it, Y/n, you're going to hurt yourself!" Jungkook said, running towards her.

"Don't touch me, I can walk on my own. I'm here now and I've done my job. You can go with Rose now!" Y/n said, staggering as she entered the house.

"What are you talking about, Y/n? There's nothing between Rose and me!" Jungkook said.

"You're a liar. I noticed how you looked at each other. It seemed like you were making love with your eyes. You both disappeared from the party. What a coincidence!" Y/n said.

"You're jealous. Trust me, you can't distinguish a man's look when he desires a woman. But don't worry, I can clear that doubt for you!" Jungkook said, pressing Y/n against the wall and bringing his face close to hers.

"Don't play games with me, Jeon Jungkook, because you might end up losing. I'm tired of men playing with me!" Y/n said, slowly running her hand across Jungkook's chest, while his shirt buttons were undone, and she looked at his lips while biting her own lips.

Jungkook's heart was beating so fast that his breathing became slow. He had never felt this way for a woman before.

"Maybe it's you who will end up losing, because I never mix emotions with business. And please, Y/n, you're the kind of daring girl!" Jungkook said nervously.

"Maybe you're right, that's why nobody loves me. Because I know how to give myself fully. That's why my sister married my boyfriend Flex, my mother doesn't love me, and you take advantage of me, knowing that I have nothing!" Y/n said, freeing herself from Jungkook's grasp to fall onto the couch.

Jungkook sat beside her, knowing that he had ruined their chance of being together that night.

"Maybe you can change!" Jungkook said, sighing.

"Do you really think so?!" Y/n said, climbing on top of him, causing her skirt to ride up.

Jungkook held onto her thighs and Y/n started kissing him. The kiss started slow and tender, but Jungkook moved his hands to Y/n's buttocks, causing her to emit a pleasurable sound as he kissed her with passion.