Chapter 23🔞

Y/n's mother had always dreamed of being in an affluent family, and now Y/n's relationship favored her to elevate her status.

Grace could tell that Flex was looking at Y/n a lot, and it bothered her.

"Sister, can we talk?" Grace said.

"Yes, tell me what's wrong!" Y/n said, stepping away from everyone.

"What's happening to you? Are you embarrassed of us? On my engagement day, you disappeared, just like on my wedding day, and you didn't even congratulate me. Are you jealous of me marrying Flex?!" Grace said, touching her belly.

"What? How can you think that?" Y/n said.

"Because if it weren't for the magazines, we wouldn't even know that you were getting engaged today!" Grace said.

"Grace, it's not like that, listen to me, I didn't know about this, okay? And about your wedding, Grace, I wanted to talk to you and tell you... That..." Y/n said, being interrupted by Grace.

"Mother told me that you were in love with Flex but that he never paid attention to you, and that's why you're hurt. When will be the day that you stop being the center of attention, Y/n? Since Grandpa died, you became unbearable!" Grace said, annoyed.

"That's what mother told you?" Y/n said, tears filling her eyes.

"Yes, that's what I said. Do you have a problem with it? Now that you're mingling with all these fine people, I hope you pay off the mortgage on the house your grandfather took out for you to go study at University!" Y/n's mother said angrily, breaking Y/n's heart even more.

"Don't worry, ma'am, I will take care of the mortgage myself!" Jungkook said, stepping out from behind Y/n's mother.

"Jungkook, I was just saying that because I can't do it alone, and... Y/n promised to pay off all the debts..."

"Don't worry, whatever my wife owes, I will pay." Jungkook said, embracing Y/n to calm her down.

"I have to go, I can't stand so much arrogance!" Grace said, walking up to Flex who was by the door.

"Why didn't you tell Grace the truth mother?" Y/n said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Because it's not necessary. Now you're getting married too, right?!" Her mother said, annoyed.

"Have you ever loved me, Mother?!" Y/n asked.

"Please, Y/n, I'll tell you the truth once and for all. You are the daughter of my sister and your father. Yes, you heard it right, you are the bastard child of your father and my sister. That's why she died giving birth to you, because of the sin they committed. I had to take care of you because your grandfather forced me to, and Jungkook, I hope you keep your word!" Y/n's supposed mother said, leaving the room.

Y/n felt herself fade away with the news.

Jungkook embraced her while Y/n silently cried, clinging onto him, and he watched Y/n's family leave, wanting to push them out forcefully.

"Everything is okay, sir!" said Max.

"Yes, Max, Y/n is feeling a bit unwell. Please excuse us; we'll all go home," said Jungkook as he led Y/n away from there.

Throughout the journey, Y/n had been unable to calm down, and tears flowed from her without cease.

Upon arrival, she was truly exhausted. She went to the room without saying anything.

Now she understood why there had always been differences between her and Grace. She simply lay down and fell asleep.

As it was getting dark, Y/n woke up to the sound of Jungkook's phone ringing. She wondered who it could be since it was early morning. She tiptoed to the bedside table and saw the name "Rose" on the screen.

A slight discomfort crept into her chest upon seeing so many missed calls from that woman.

When Jungkook started moving, Y/n returned to bed.

"What's happening?" Jungkook said, embracing her again.

"Your phone was ringing; it could be something important," Y/n said.

"I doubt it. If it were, they would call Max. Rest, beautiful. Tomorrow will be a long day with wedding preparations," Jungkook said, giving Y/n a kiss on the forehead.

"Are you sure you don't want to see who it is?" Y/n asked, still in Jungkook's arms.

"I am sure. But what I'm not sure about is if I should let you sleep now that I'm not sleepy anymore," Jungkook said, kissing her lips slowly.

"We have to rest... haha," Y/n laughed at the tickles Jungkook was giving her.

"We'll rest later," Jungkook said, sliding under the covers.

Jungkook slipped under the covers and slowly removed Y/n's panties, using his tongue to pleasure her, making her tremble and moan as he devoured her entirely.

"Oh Jungkook, I need you inside me," Y/n said breathlessly.

Without saying a word, Jungkook entered her slowly as she was still very tight.

"Oh, you taste so good," Jungkook said, panting, thrusting in and out of Y/n, each movement bringing him immense pleasure.

"Oh...," Y/n moaned.

"Say my name, beautiful," Jungkook said, playing with Y/n's nipple.

"Jungkook... mmm," Y/n said, trembling with pleasure.

Amidst moans, they reached climax together as he pulsed inside her.

To be Continue.....