Chapter 33

Jimin watched Y/n as a woman in need of protection, although there was something about her that intrigued him, despite her pregnancy and apparent family troubles.

He took her to his office, which was a small hospital for the underprivileged, offering low prices, but also catering to wealthy people from good families.

"This is my office," Jimin said. "The previous assistant was a student who slept in the back, so if you'd like to stay there too, it's equipped with everything!"

"Oh no, thank you. I found a budget-friendly boarding house nearby, so it won't be necessary," Y/n replied happily upon learning that she had a job.

"Well, you know that if you need anything, just let me know. Here, you'll primarily be managing appointments, taking patients' weight, height, and blood pressure, and maintaining records. I work in the mornings, and in the afternoons we have Dr. Emma, you'll meet her. The payment is $70 a day, I know it's not much but..." Jimin said, looking at Y/n.

"Oh no, it's perfect, don't worry. Thank you for the job," Y/n said.

"Don't thank me, really. This is good for me too, as we really needed someone to help us," Jimin said, smiling.

That evening, Y/n started getting familiar with the patients who came to the office. She enjoyed playing with the children to help them feel at ease.

When night came, Y/n finished work and went straight to the hotel to gather her belongings and move to the boarding house, to save on expenses.

Upon arriving at the boarding house, Y/n paid the rent for a month in advance, so she wouldn't have to worry about it, only about food.

*

*

The next morning...

Y/n woke up with a lot of energy, as usual, to keep herself occupied and avoid thinking about Jungkook.

She went to the hospital and started organizing the patient records, cleaning her workspace.

"Good morning, Y/n," Jimin said, smiling, accompanied by a man.

"Good morning, Doctor," Y/n replied, lifting a bucket she had been cleaning with.

"No, no, Y/n, don't carry that. It's not necessary for you to clean. We've hired someone for that," Jimin said.

"Yes, well, there's a bit of dust there!" Y/n said, feeling embarrassed.

"Look, Y/n, let me introduce you to Yoongi, a good friend of mine and a surgeon. He will be here to support us in treating low-income patients who need surgery!" Jimin said.

"Nice to meet you, Yoongi, I'll be assisting you with whatever you need," Y/n said, smiling.

"The pleasure is mine, Y/n. I hope I don't cause you too much trouble, Y/n, but I can see you're expecting a baby," Yoongi said, looking at Y/n.

Y/n was smiling and touching her stomach. She said, "If a few days ago it wasn't noticeable, now it seems like he wants everyone to see it!"

"This is how babies are until they feel secure and loved, you don't even notice them!" Yoongi said, looking at Y/n who was smiling.

"Well, Y/n, we'll let you work!" Jimin said.

"Yes, of course, go ahead!" Y/n said.

.
.
.
.

Three weeks later...

"Tell me, Jimin, how did you meet Y/n? Because if she weren't pregnant, I would think you like her!" Yoongi asked Jimin.

The Billionaire's Contract || JJK x Reader ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara