Separated (Part 1)

Crowley (Right after season 2):

Crowley rode his Bently as far as his heart could take it. Driving only a few blocks away from the bookshop before he stopped and waited. He didn't know what to do now. Alpha Centauri is probably already inhabited now with an ex-supreme archangel and a ex duke of hell thought Crowley. He couldn't bear to think of any place that could remotely remind him of...

"Ah shut it" Crowley spat. The Bentley hummed almost as if to comfort the distressed demon.

Crowley felt empty, he wanted to complain, cry, and curse at anything that would listen to him. Frustrated he slammed his hands against the wheel of the Bentley. Why? It was the question that Crowley felt his revolved around his whole life. Glaring at the people in the streets as they walked, as if this day was just the same as any other day. They buzzed around as if the world didn't lose its brightest light, as if the world was still on earth.

Aziraphale's POV:

The bright lights of the elevator brought me further and further away from everything that I'd come to know and worked for over the centuries. Seeing Crowley waiting at our...no his Bentley caused me to stutter at the door. One more look from the Metatron and I stepped into the light.

Ding

The elevator opened and we stepped out. We didn't speak much on the way up but now that we are back in heaven it seemed that it opened the thoughts of the Metatron.

"So, I heard that you've an office in your little bookshop" He spoke.

"Yes, you could say that" I replied.

"Well after hearing Michael and Uriel bantering about whether or not they need one, I suppose it would be fitting that you receive your own office space. So, to make you more accustomed to where you will be working from now on." Chuckled the Metatron.

"Oh, thank you, I am so very grateful."

"Yes... yes of course" he waved me off as he strode away.

"Uhm... What should I start with now? If I may ask." I inquired. He merely glanced my way and with a flick to his left I noticed a little blocked-in room with a door.

Upon making my way over to the room I found it barren with only a desk and a chair. The emptiness wasn't entirely due to the devoid space, but the air was stale as a reminder of the ache in my chest. I brought my fingers to my lips and slowly turned away almost as if to see the demon next to me. So that I could explain myself. If I'd just worded myself right maybe he'd understand. I thought. The thoughts and ideas rushed through my head but didn't help with any of the feelings inside. Sitting down at the desk I waited not knowing what I am supposed to do now.

Hi this is the author JVanRuisdael and I have no idea what I am doing so please don't hate on me when I mess up.

Thank you for reading and it'll get better for my guys I swear, and they will get longer.