The Map (part 2)

Crowley's POV:

I was awoken by knocking at the Bentley window. Finding my glasses on the floor I put them on and lazily turned my face to the culprit.  With fuzzy vision I couldn't tell who was outside the car. I sobered up and grumbled, opening the door.

"Well hello ladies how exactly may I have ruined your day?" I asked.

"Mr. Crowley you don't look so good why don't you come over to the cafe and get yourself something not alcoholic, Hmm?" Stated Nina. Maggie nodded behind her partner as if it would convince me further.

"I don't think so ladies I'm doing plenty by being sober now" I put my window back up and reclined the seat back.

"Now Mr. Crowley you need this even if you don't know you do" Maggie insisted. I sighed and walked with the two women back to Give me Coffee or Give Me Death. I turned around after entering the establishment and saw the Bentley had followed and parked itself outside. The passing man stood stunned and was circling the car in search of an answer to its unmanned movements.

"Oi! Get away from the car" I yelled through the door. He jumped in response and quickly walked away. In the process of glaring at him I glanced at our... The bookshop. Making my way to the back of the cafe Nina and Maggie surrounded me.

"Mr. Crowley we'd like to help" Maggie said as Nina handed me a 6-shot expresso.

"Oh, there's nothing you can do" I said downing the beverage. "Nothing anyone can do. You know the one time that I feel like I could have finally been content in this pointless life.... Yeah, no I still don't find a point." 

"Oh, but there is a point there's love and then there's..." Maggie starts but Nina silences her with a hand on her shoulder. 

"What we mean is, tell us what happened. If we know the situation at least to some extent than we can help you." Nina finishes. I stare that them and jealousy reared its ugly head and pooled in my stomach. 

" I don't need any help. I don't need anyone. I don't need... Whatever the heaven this is either" I stood up and started to leave.

"Wait, you can't just sulk in your car." Insisted Maggie. Ignoring her I kept walking to the door. "Don't you love him?" 

"Love him?" I spun. Striding up to the two, Nina stepping defensively in front of Maggie. "I love him more than anything. It was him who left me. He was the one who wanted to go back up there not me."

"So, you won't even try and get him back?" Nina asked.

"He probably doesn't even want me to try. Besides its not my problem anymore"

"So, you're just going to give up on him."

"He gave up on us first" I spat.

"But..." Maggie stuttered.

"No let him go. If he wants to pout and be miserable than he can be, but just know that if he ever wants our advice then he knows where to find us." Nina says while stopping her. Walking out of the cafe Crowley entered the Bentley and finally left the block again just out of sight of the bookshop.

Aziraphale POV:

Sitting down and moping in the small office I perused the old paperwork from Gabriel.  Unable to find much to do at the moment I took to my new hobby as of the past few days. A map of Soho London that was like a small window into the bookshop and the surrounding blocks. I can see the Bentley and Muriel but finding where Crowley is, can be hard unless he leaves our... the car, even then I cannot see him properly. I feel like a stalker when I do it, but I don't know what else to do I feel I can't just leave him alone. I've thought about checking up on him, but I just don't know what to say.

"Aziraphale" I jumped and moved the map away from sight.

"Metatron, what can I do for you?"

"I was coming in here to see what you have been up to." The Metatron answered. Walking around me he notices the map. "It would be better if you gave that to me." 

"I just... I like to check in on Muriel. You know since I am not allowed to go back down there."

"I see" says the Metatron, "so long as that is all that it is used for." 

The Metatron leaves after one last glance at my map. I then make it a point to not have it out when I sense others nearby. Sighing I looked at the map, it wouldn't matter anyways because as my time from earth increases, the quality of the map decreases. Soon enough it won't be anything but a distance memory it's almost like the room traps and slowly pulls away anything that could remind me of my old life.

Author Note:

Hi, its JVanRuisdael hope you guys are like what I'm doing here just wait it'll get very interesting soon enough.