Chapter 1: The Dark Knight Meet Light Knight

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

There was a superhero name is someone that make them were fear of him...and yes...they both fear of the Bat...and yes...this one is right here and he doesn't kills but the kills make him felt worst and bad feeling. Then he just doing whatever it takes to take the supervillains alive by himself and make sure that they are sent to Arkham Asylum by himself and he won't let anyone else tries to escape.

The Justice, Vengeance, and Night.

The Batman.

Bruce Wayne AKA Batman

Batman is a vigilante and the superhero protector of Gotham City, a man dressed like a bat who fights against evil and strikes terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere. In his secret identity, he is Bruce Wayne, a billionaire industrialist and notorious playboy. Although he has no superhuman powers, he is one of the world's smartest men and greatest fighters. His physical prowess and technical ingenuity make him an incredibly dangerous opponent. He is also a founding member of the Justice League of America and the Outsiders.

When Batman was here and he just tries to save someone else was an important to him that he was a family and yes...a family for Wayne Enterprise...saving the butler name is Alfred Pennyworth by himself. Then Alfred was been trapped by the two villainess and other one is short fat motherfucker and before they are going to attack and Penguin command the twins attack Batman first right away and which they both are tries to take him down.

When Batman defeat the Kabuki twins and they both are in locked cages and make sure that they can't get out but the cage cannot hold these twins enough to get out and then Penguin was showing up right away and make him was going to release some birds attack at him.

Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin.

Oswald Cobblepot is the Penguin, a ruthless and greedy Gotham City crimelord and businessman who frequently finds himself an enemy of the Batman in his unending quest for power in the city.