Chapter 20: New Girl Join Up

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Batgirl: "(Y/N)!!!!!! You're Moon Knight?!" She asked him.

(Y/N): "Yep, I am." He said to her.

Batgirl: "B-But why didn't you tell me then?!?" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sorry, Babs....I know who you are already." He said to her.

Batgirl: "Right, so...about my dress? Does it-" She tries to said and (Y/N) patting her on the head and he said.

(Y/N): "It was good for you were dressing up like this...I like it." He said to her and make her blushing up right now and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look over there Batman was got here and he had his eyes narrowed at (Y/N) and then (Y/N) do the same thing too. But (Y/N) was transform back to himself and he was spread his arms up and he said.

(Y/N): "Well then, Batman...now you know my secret and I know your secret...so what are you going to do now?" He asked him.

Batman: "You're the Moon Knight...." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Definitely it is...I know secret identity...but I think you should take your own chance to leave." He said to Batman and make the dark knight wasn't going to stand down and he know (Y/N) was good and he know Batman tries to take (Y/N) down...but (Y/N) is going to kick this Batman's ass because he doesn't like Batman tries to stop him for what his doing.

Batman: "This won't be over...I'll be back." He said to (Y/N) and make him was walk away from here and he just going to leave (Y/N) handle with Ivy by himself and then (Y/N) look at Batgirl who was stood right there and she nod her head and she is walking away from here. Then (Y/N) turn his head back to look down at Ivy who was in freezing and make him star to punch his hand at the ice and it shattered into pieces and revealed Ivy is alive.

Ivy: "W-What?" She ask in surprise and she saw (Y/N) stood right there and give her a hand and make her grab his hand and he lift her up from the ground and then he said.

(Y/N): "Ivy...I can help you." He said to her.

To Be Continued.