Chapter 18: Poison Ivy's Wrath

3rd POV:

Back to Poison Ivy.

This is how Pamela born out to be...Poison Ivy.

...

...

...

Poison Ivy: "Now I can do whatever I want...I'm no longer Pamela Isley...I am Poison Ivy!" She said to herself and let her laugh out little bit and then she was thinking about something in her head and she said.

Poison Ivy: "I think I'm going to take a visit to Babs and (Y/N)." She said to herself and make her was remembering about (Y/N) was even there and fighting at those guards with his special moves this make her smirked up widen and she is interesting about (Y/N).

Poison Ivy: "I am got a surprise for him.~" She said to herself and make her was lick her lips and she is in loving with (Y/N) and she want to take his virgin badly and she want to be with him because she saw how (Y/N) is taking good care of the plant from her. When the giant flower was closed it and make her just disappeared right away and she begin to moving out to somewhere else and start to search for Babs and (Y/N)...that's because the two of them are going to surprise to see their best friend is alive as well.

Poison Ivy: "Soon, (Y/N)...you will be mine.~" She said to herself and before she was going and she didn't notice there was Khonshu again and he notice Pam was change into someone else and he didn't know the green chemical just kill her but turns out that could kill her...the DNA of her was infected and change into different person. But she was become a botanist meta-human and she can use her plants to attack and vines too and Khonshu seen this...it isn't good about it because he seen Ivy is definitely controlling everything around here.

Khonshu: "Wondering to know where (Y/N) really is." He said to himself and make him was begin to moving out and search for (Y/N).

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Cass in Babs's home and make him sat next with her and then he put his hand on her shoulder and massage at her shoulder and he said.

(Y/N): "Babs, I know what are you thinking...but we know her was definitely going to be alright...the police is searching for her." He said to her and make her sigh out little bit and she said.

Babs: "I wish I knew that I was there to help her." She said to (Y/N).

" She said to (Y/N)

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

Cass: "Don't blame yourself about what happened back there, Babs." She said to Babs and make the three of them were sat on the bed by themselves and they were chilling little bit.