Chapter 28: Batman & Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 1

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

There was all flames inside the building of Crazy Quilt was in there and lot of those thugs were die in there by themselves and they both were got their asses killed by whatever it is in there and the person who was stood right there by himself...that person is Moon Knight. Yep, that was (Y/N) is here right on the time and make him stood there and chilling by himself and he was kill holding the collar of Crazy Quilt and make the bastard cough bloods out of his mouth.

(Y/N): "So any last words before I kill you, Crazy Quilt?" He asked him.

Crazy Quilt: "Fuck you." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he was aim his weapon at Crazy Quilt and shot him in the head and kill him right away and make the poor bastard was fall down on the ground.

" He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he was aim his weapon at Crazy Quilt and shot him in the head and kill him right away and make the poor bastard was fall down on the ground

When (Y/N) kill him and make him was turn his head to look over there was a supervillain for himself and he is sat down there and his leg broken...his left arm too...and he can't even walk and fight him.

Midnight Man: "Did you finish him yet?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, what are you on about? Are you fight back?" He asked Midnight Man.

Midnight Man: "No, it seems that I was lost right now...I can't defeat you...Just finish it...I can't dealt with this shit forever." He said to (Y/N) and make him was coughing out...he felt all everything was broken inside at him and make him is the only left that he need to be killed and (Y/N) was walking up to him right away.

he felt all everything was broken inside at him and make him is the only left that he need to be killed and (Y/N) was walking up to him right away

Midnight Man.

Nothing is known about Anton Mogart's past before he started stealing great works of art, jewels and such from locations all around the world, the thefts taking place promptly at midnight, which earned him the name Midnight Man. He lived in an opulent New Jersey mansion and stole these things simply to own them, not for the money.

On the 22nd day of a theft spree in New York City, Mogart stole a rare Monet oil painting from the Ramadan Art Gallery. He was later stopped by Moon Knight and fell into the river and was presumed drowned. In actuality he was carried by the current to New York and the mouth of a drainage viaduct. There the wastes in the sewer melted his face leaving him deformed.[2] Hiding in the sewers for three days he returned to his home to find the police had taken all his stolen goods. Blaming Moon Knight for this and his deformity, he vowed vengeance. Driven insane he lived in the sewers and started collecting trash instead of treasure. He worked with Bushman who lured Moon Knight into a flooding sewage chamber with Midnight Man in it. Moon Knight was able to chisel an escape route in the brick and Midnight Man was once again washed down a river.