Chapter 10: Moon Knight V.S Killer Croc

3rd POV:

Previously of The Batman: The Light Knight In Gotham.

Killer Croc: "HA! Maybe you-" he tries to said and he got slash in the shoulder with one of his weapon and the meta-human crocodile was surprise in shock and he saw his shoulder got stabbed by one of (Y/N)'s weapon.

Killer Croc: "Impossible! I am bleeding?!?" He said to himself.

(Y/N): "Heh...my weapon can kill or hurt you, Waylon Jones." He said to the crocodile man and make the beast growling out and (Y/N) heard the splashes from the ground and make him turn around to look and he saw Batman is here. When Killer Croc seen this and make him just swim away with his goons by himself and (Y/N) turn his head to look at Killer Croc and he was disappeared.

(Y/N): "Damn...they're gone." He said to himself and put his weapons behind his back and then Batman was appeared here.

Batman: "Moon Knight....Where's Croc?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "He's gone with his goons right now...and all everything that he just create and seems like something off. Whatever it is...I'm going to end him." He said to Batman.

Batman: "I won't let you tries to hurt innocent-" He tries to said and make him got slammed on the wall from the boat and (Y/N) glare at Batman with his blue eyes glowing toward at the dark knight and he said.

(Y/N): "They aren't innocent...you want to let these scums going to kill more innocents!?! Tell me how any innocent people die by these scums!?!? That man Waylon Jones AKA Killer Croc...he's the one who bite and kill some victims alive! And you want that psychopath will get away from here?!" He said to Batman.

Batman: "They need to be cure! They can walk to the right-" He tries to said.

(Y/N): "You don't get it, Batman...There is nothing you can do right now...all you doing your own duty to bring these scums to Arkham Asylum and then what happened next is...they will get out anytime and sooner later...they will kill more innocent and victims of those families that they love." He said to Batman and make him glare seriously at Batman and he said more.

(Y/N): "Please, Batman...there is no cure around here...I am the real cure to put these sick criminals down by myself.~" He said to Batman and make him was heard there is gun cocks and make (Y/N) and Batman turn their heads to look at the police are here.

Cop 1: "Freeze!" He said.

Cop 2: "Don't move! We'll open fire-" He tries to said and out of nowhere moon-rang was throw at the two cops with their hands that they drop their guns down on the ground...and they got stabbed by (Y/N)'s weapons.

and they got stabbed by (Y/N)'s weapons