Chapter 7: The Cat Meet The Knight

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

There was 6 robbers who were stood right there by themselves that they were damage the window by themselves and robbing some moneys are in there by themselves and they were chilling little bit.

Thug 1: "You sure Batman won't show up?" He asked him.

Thug 2: "Of course! He won't show up right now!!!! Beside there is no need to worry about!!!! We don't intended to be fear of!" He said to him.

Thug 3: "Look, can't we just get this shit done right now?!" He said to them.

Thug 1: "Alright, let's get work on...take anything with you alright?" He asked him and then the four of them went in there and take the jewels by themselves and yep...they both were take the jewels in there and grab diamonds, rings, and anything else with them. Then they weren't notice the duffel bag with them was gone because someone else is stealing it by herself and...yes...the thief got the duffel bag with her.

This woman had a black leather bodysuit skin tight and she was pretty hot as well and wearing a black cat's head also google on her eyes and she had the duffel bag with her and make her smirked up and she said.

Catwoman: "Thanks for the duffel bag, boys.~" She said to herself.

Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman

Catwoman: "I take my chance to leave now.~" She said and she was put the bag behind her back and make her prepare to moving out by herself and until she heard a gun cock comes from over there and she saw one of the thug got his gun out and prepare to shoot her.

Thug 2: "Where do you think your going, kitty cat?" He asked her.

Catwoman: "Oh, please...you won't shoot the lady won't you?" She asked him.

Thug 2: "Bitch, please...all you were talking and steal from us! This time it won't happened again!!!!" He shout out and then other three thugs were surround her and prepare to fight her but until out of nowhere a shadow was shot out at the thug's arm and make him was confuse and same to the others too and they both saw him was pulled into the darkness and heard the sickening sound with cracking bones.

Catwoman: "Batman?" She asked herself.

Thug 4: "Shit! It's Batman!!!!!!" He said to him.

Thug 3: "Batman is here?!? Shit! We are fucked!!!!" He said to them and then out of nowhere a body was dropped down on the ground and make them both surprise and saw there was a head from this motherfucker and his neck snapped to the other way. When these thugs are seen this and make them were fear as hell and then they both turn their heads to look up and saw a dark figure who was stood right there by himself...and he was revealed himself to be (Y/N) with his Moon Knight form.

and he was revealed himself to be (Y/N) with his Moon Knight form