Chapter 12: The Dark Knight V.S Light Knight 2nd Fight

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Mr. Freeze: "AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was sent to the ground and then (Y/N) shook his head and make him raise his weapon out by himself and stabbed Mr. Freeze in the head and killed him instantly. When Batman seen this and he running toward to (Y/N) and tries to stop him for what he's doing but (Y/N) finally cut his head off with his weapon and leave Mr. Freeze's body down on the ground.

Batman: "NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in horror and he saw (Y/N) kill again and then (Y/N) was stood up from the body of Mr. Freeze again and he said.

(Y/N): "What did I tell you? You leave this enemy alive...and he will be come back and take revenge towards to you...Never ever leave an enemy behind, Bruce." He said to Batman.

Batman: "That's enough of you, Moon knight! Your killing is done! DONE!" He said to (Y/N) and make the dark knight goes fighting stance by himself and he was prepare to fight (Y/N) again and make the white knight turn his head to look at Batman again and he said.

(Y/N): "Oh, what's this? You want a fight and beat up again for last time?" He asked him.

Batman: "I have to stop you for what you were doing, Moon Knight." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I know...but I have to beat the crap out of you again." He said to Batman and then (Y/N) goes his own fighting stance by himself and the two of them were stare each others.

" He said to Batman and then (Y/N) goes his own fighting stance by himself and the two of them were stare each others

(Y/N): "Come on, let's see what you really got." He said to Batman.

(A/N: Imagine IP Man as (Y/N) fighting Karate Master was Batman scene.)

(Y/N): "*Breathing* Never underestimate your enemy, Bruce." He said to Batman who kneel down on the ground and coughing out little bit and make him was turn his head to look up at (Y/N) who was stood right there and he stare down at the dark knight...seems to be get beaten badly by (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Now, do you want another round...rich boy?" He asked Batman.

rich boy?" He asked Batman

Batman: "..." He didn't said anything.

(Y/N): "Silence is your answer then...I'll take my own leave...clean yourself up, Bruce....you looks like worst shit." He said to Batman and make him disappeared and leave Batman was kneel there and cough out little bit and he said.

Batman: "Damn you." He said to himself and that's how it is done.

Someone else watch the two of them fighting each others.

The dark and light....that they are different.

An tall dark figure who was stood right there by himself and he wearing a super soldier outfit with a skull mask and hooded on and revealed someone else is.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Taskmaster

Taskmaster.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Taskmaster: "So....This is the dark knight, huh? Dressing as bat fighting Moon Knight...let's see how good of Batman really is." He said.

...

...

...

To Be Continued.