Chapter 8: Rupert Thorne's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Orphan are in the rooftop's building and then the two of them were stare down at the building where the lord gangster that he was living there by himself and make (Y/N) seen this and he is going to prepare for the rampage inside that building.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...this must be fatso living in there." He said to her.

Orphan: "Correct. What are you thinking?~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, we are going in there and killing many guards are inside that place and then we are going to get fatso Rupert." He said to her and make her was giggle little bit.

Orphan: "Are we going in there?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, we are doing it right now...I'm changing.~" He said to her and he was transform into his new other form and looks like he change into...Mr. Knight.

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was become something badass for what they gonna witnesses

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was become something badass for what they gonna witnesses...and (Y/N) got all white outfit combat with superhero and he had a hood on his head and white mask with blue eyes glowing up. Then a white business suit was waving by the wind was rushing at (Y/N) and then he was become the most dangerous superhero for what they should be fear of him.

(Y/N): "What do you think?" He asked her.

Orphan: "Awesome." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he was going out beside with Orphan and the two of them were heading to the business inside there by themselves and then (Y/N) with Orphan knock the guards out by their fists. When the two of them went in there and the sound of alarm ringing up right away and make (Y/N) was prepare to take his short weapon out and it is white baton and then (Y/N) beat the shit out of those 5 suckers in the faces.

Out of nowhere a gunshot hit his weapon and it is almost break his weapon and this seriously him grump little bit and he throw the weapon at the bastard and which it is stab through his face.

(Y/N): "Damnit. Those things cost real money. And it's not like I have a job." He said to himself and make him grab the moonrang throw it at the other thug's mouth and make him screaming out in pain.