Chapter 21: New Vigilante Red Hood

3rd POV:

In Restaurant

Owner: "Can't believe it....that Moon Knight guy killed him...the fatso gangster is finally death. Well, Gotham city won't be hurt by this clown again." He said.

???: "Moon Knight? Did you say that thing is...Moon Knight?" He asked him.

Owner: "Umm...yeah, he just took Rupert Thorne out and Batman tries to stopped him...I just heard the new about Venom was a true hero who clean Gotham city and he take most super bad guys in this world by himself....Bane, Killer Croc, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, and except for the Joker...that son of bitch is still out there...even other bad guys are still loosing. So, what do you think about him?" He asked him.

???: "I think he sounds like amazing...but the question is...how did Penguin die?" He asked him and make him was chuckle little bit.

Owner: "Well, that bastard was got out of the Arkham Asylum by himself and when he got in the car and got his ass assassinated by him...Moon Knight.

In Flashback.

Penguin: "FINALLY!!!!! I'VE BEEN FREE!!!!!!! SCREW YOU, ARKHAM ASYLUM!!!!! I AM FREE TO GO!!!!!!" He shout out in excited and make him saw there is a limo vehicle car over there and make him went up there by himself. When Penguin went in the car and make him just prepare to going out right away and then someone was sat there and this scare Penguin up about Khonshu appeared out of nowhere and he was sat there with his hands cross over by himself.

Khonshu: "Hello, Penguin." He said.

Penguin: "W-Who the bloody hell are you?!? What's with the outfit?!?" He said.

Khonshu: "It doesn't matter who I am...I know who you are, Oswald Cobblepot." He said to Penguin.

Penguin: "H-How did you-"

Khonshu: "Let's just say I already known the information about you...I want you to say hello with someone is...Jake Lockley." He said to Penguin and the window from the back where Khonshu was sat there and then the assassin turn around to face him and he said.

" He said to Penguin and the window from the back where Khonshu was sat there and then the assassin turn around to face him and he said

Jake: "Today is your turn to lose." He said in Arabic language and make him was raise his pistol gun up slowly and aim at the fat penguin in the head.

Penguin: "NO!-" He said and got shot.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

End Of Flashback.

???: "Damn...so, he's dead?" He asked him.

Owner: "Yep, so what do you think?" He asked him.

???: "Nothing, I just say that he did the right thing to kill that fatso and he was finally did to kill him and send him to the hell where he belong to." He said to him.