Chapter 24: Moon Knight & Detective Lin

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Ellen: "*Sigh* Well, unexpected for this hard day...Black Mask, Rupert Thorne are dead...and now Carmine Falcone too." She said to herself and she was walking out to the Starbuck Coffee by herself and make her begin to walking up there by herself. Then she was notice there were bunch of people are in the line for themselves that they get the coffees by themselves and make her sigh out little bit in frustrated.

Ellen: "This is worst for what I thinking about...maybe I should-" She tries to said and then she was bump into someone and make her was about to fall and then out of nowhere a hand grab around her waist and out of nowhere an two coffees were drop down and make the figure who grab it in his hand and this surprise her opened her eyes out and she saw him was stood right there by himself.

The handsome boy is (Y/N) with his casual clothes on by himself and he was looks like badass when he dressing up like this.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

(Y/N): "Are you alright, ma'am?" He asked her and make her blushing up and she saw (Y/N) just save her life and make her was look away and then (Y/N) get her up from the ground and make him was put her to stand up.

(Y/N): "Sorry about that...I didn't seen you were there-" He tries to said.

Ellen: "I-It's fine...so...you have another coffee?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, I tries to save it for my friend...but he didn't came." He said to her and make her got it in her hand and she asked him.

Ellen: "May I have it?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure, you can take it anytime and soon." He said to her and make her nod her head and then the two of them were ask each others about their names and they introduce their names first and then the two of them were talking to each others and getting along to know each others too. After the two of them went to the seats by themselves and (Y/N) ask her about what's her doing here and she explaining to him about her story to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I see...so I understood." He said to her.

Ellen: "Okay, what about you?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I was got the same thing like you too...Ellen." He said to her and he was explaining to her about his own past and normal life where he just going and when Ellen heard his story and make her felt bad about him and she want to see this boy who living a normal life...but his parent die long time ago.

Ellen: "So, you're still a student huh?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I mean yeah...I'm student in the school? So, does anyone have a problem with it?" He asked her and make her giggle and she said.

Ellen: "It is fine for you that you were tries to keep yourself as a man...but I can seen you were definitely tough enough to handle this by yourself." She said to (Y/N) and make the two of them are talking and keep talking for long until the radio was alert out and make the two of them turn their heads to look down at the radio is alerting up right now. When Ellen seen this and she told him that she need to answer this immediately right now and make her grab it and answer and then she heard something important that she need to leave.