Chapter 29: Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was take Bruce to the Wayne Mansion and then he decide to checking him out and Robin with Batgirl were there and they both want to know what happened and (Y/N) told them that is a vampire living in this city. They definitely heard this and make them heard the horror about it and (Y/N) wasn't mess around and he ask the two of them that they knew about Dracula and the two of them do...they watching horror movie.

So good...very good...they know how to kill a vampire.

(Y/N): "Very good..." He said to them.

Red Hood: "Yo." He said to (Y/N) and make him was definitely appeared here right on the time and he asked (Y/N).

Red Hood: "I heard about Bruce got hurt...so what happened?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'll tell you about the whole thing...we have a big problem...a huge threat big problem coming right up." He said to Red Hood and make him explaining to Red Hood about there was a vampire in this world and it looks like Dracula definitely become pureblood vampire. Then (Y/N) was explaining the whole things for what the three of them that they need to understand about this vampire is deadly as hell...they are fast and dangerous.

Robin: "S-So what are we going to do?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I say...we grab some weapons: holy waters, stakes, and silver crosses too...that's the way we can defeat these fucking vampires out there." He said to them and make them were surprise to heard that and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "But don't worry...I can heal these undead vampires will turn back into their own human forms...now, let's wait for the night has begun...we are going to take these bloodsuckers down and Dracula too." He said to them and make (Y/N) was told them about the plan that they going to need to destroy these undead vampires.

Alfred: "But there is nothing we can do? Save the people." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "There's nothing we can do, old man...and you know this...these vampires are dangerous and they need to be put down." He said to Alfred and make him was sigh to heard this and he want to help out too...but then out of nowhere something just came up and make him sense in his head and (Y/N) was looking up and he just sense something else is here.

Red Hood: "What is it?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think we do have a problem right now...Dracula was got his own armies with him...like the horde of vampires." He said to Red Hood and the others and they both start to packing every weapons for what they need and it is the hunt for the vampires that they need to kill and burning these vampires alive. When Alfred was told (Y/N) to wait and make him was confuse and then the butler was holding something in his hand and that is a syringe weapon for what (Y/N) gonna need.

Alfred: "This is tranquilizer with cures that can turn vampires back to humans..." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Are you sure this will work?" He asked Alfred and make him was nod his head to (Y/N) and it is going to work right now and then the four of them are heading out by themselves and they both went out to somewhere and they are search and hunting the vampires down and Dracula too.