Chapter 16: Pam & Babs Are Troublemakers

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Are you guys sure about this good idea what you plan?" He asked the two of them that they were stood right there and that is...Pamela and Babs that the two of them were here and they both were dressing up as a robber. But except for (Y/N) who was dressing up normal casual outfit and he had a black jacket hoodie on cause he is gonna wearing it to hide his face.

 But except for (Y/N) who was dressing up normal casual outfit and he had a black jacket hoodie on cause he is gonna wearing it to hide his face

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

The three of them were stood outside of the building for what it is called the Wayne Tech company and this make the three of them were prepare to get in there and they are going to damage inside the Wayne tech company. Well, here goes for (Y/N) who was listening for what Pamela explaining the plan that the three of them are going to do...but (Y/N) must do whatever he takes to protecting these two girls and he cannot let them get arrested.

Pamela: "Of course it is, (Y/N). This plan is going to be perfect!" She said.

Babs: "Oh boy...we are going to die by this shit." She said to Pamela.

Pamela: "There's a camera in there and all we have to do is go in there...and distract the guard. But we will get the plant that we need to do is...threat and we got the perfect plan that we need to do." She said to (Y/N) and Babs.

(Y/N)/Babs: "Right." They said.

(Y/N): "Look, I'll deal the guard." He said to the two of them and make them were surprise for what they heard (Y/N) said to the two of them and he isn't mess around and he just told the two of them that he is going to deal with the guards if they notice the three of them. Then they both run away but (Y/N) was going to knock them out with something and they put their masks on and prepare to go in there.

Pam: "Alright, is anyone ready and have any question?" She asked them and make the two of them nod their heads.

Pam: "Good, alright...let's get in there." She said to (Y/N) and Babs and the two of them going up ahead by themselves and (Y/N) was turn his head to look up at Wayne tech building and it looks like big and definitely big as hell.

" She said to (Y/N) and Babs and the two of them going up ahead by themselves and (Y/N) was turn his head to look up at Wayne tech building and it looks like big and definitely big as hell