Chapter 11: Freeze!!!!! Mr. Freeze!!!!

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Batman: "W-What did you do?" He asked.

(Y/N): "I gave him a real cure...so he is become a human once again." He said to Batman and make him was got up from the ground where he was stood on Killer Croc's body and make (Y/N) stare at Batman and he said.

(Y/N): "Now, I'm the real savior of this world." He said to Batman and make him was look over there and he need to shut down the engine for releasing the ocean and waters and it is finally stopped and (Y/N) with Batman save it right on the time and then they both were look at each others and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Look, Bruce...I'm trying to keep the city safe and you just keep locking many of them up and I'll kill them anytime and sooner or maybe later." He said to Batman and make him was walking away but Batman called out to (Y/N).

Batman: "Who exactly are you?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm vengeance, I am the justice, and I am...Moon Knight." He said to him and make him just begin to walking away here by himself and he was going out to somewhere else in this world. Then Batman was stood right there and he just looking at the white knight was gone away and make him was look down at Waylon Jones was finally back to his own human form and he grab this criminal and tie him up and let the police take a good care of him.

Batman: "One day, I shall find out the truth about who you really are...Moon Knight." He said to (Y/N).

When he just say that and make Konshu who was appeared out of nowhere and he notice and heard the Batman told (Y/N) and make the god just chuckle little bit and he said.

Konshu: "No, you won't." He said to Batman and disappeared.

Next Month Later.

In Winter.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...it's almost Christmas time...damn it's pretty cold out here." He said to himself and make him was holding the two bags with him and he just moving out to somewhere and he was heading to his apartment right away.

" He said to himself and make him was holding the two bags with him and he just moving out to somewhere and he was heading to his apartment right away

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When (Y/N) was dressing up like this and make him start to going back to his apartment and celebrating the dinner for himself and his lovely girlfriend and (Y/N) just walking fast as he could and he doesn't want to getting cold and fucking freeze out here. But before moment he is almost reach to his apartment in this Blizzard.

Khonshu: "(Y/N)." He said.

(Y/N): "Jesus Christ, Khonshu...what the fuck you want? I'm fucking freeze outside here!!!!" He said to Khonshu.

Khonshu: "I do know who was responsible for doing this in the Blizzard." He said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard what Khonshu said and he turn around to look and he asked Khonshu.