Chapter 15: New Harem Member/New Enemies

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "This time for you to die..." He said and he was slammed his fist down on the face of Taskmaster and crush his face like watermelon and Batman with Catwoman watch in horror for what they saw (Y/N) just kill Taskmaster like nothing. When (Y/N) was seen this and make him begin to punching the shit out of Taskmaster with brutal way and keep punching him down and goes crazy with madness inside at his mind and keep beating the shit out of him.

When (Y/N) was beating and keep beating many times and sooner later that Taskmaster wasn't stop moving because (Y/N) just beating the crap out of him to death and he was lying down on the ground and he was dead

When (Y/N) was beating and keep beating many times and sooner later that Taskmaster wasn't stop moving because (Y/N) just beating the crap out of him to death and he was lying down on the ground and he was dead...super dead as well. When (Y/N) was got bloods on his right hand and a blood on his mask face and make (Y/N) was growl little bit and he still stare down at the beatdown of Taskmaster's bloody face and then (Y/N) was slowly got up from the ground.

 When (Y/N) was got bloods on his right hand and a blood on his mask face and make (Y/N) was growl little bit and he still stare down at the beatdown of Taskmaster's bloody face and then (Y/N) was slowly got up from the ground

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He wasn't said anything but he gladly that fucker is dead and he knew it that he can't even move cause (Y/N) is the most terrifying hero for what they should be fear of and yes...that's why they need to be afraid of the new vigilante who will kill them without mercy.

Batman: "W-W-Why?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What did I tell you, Batman. You don't leave an enemy alive and same to those supervillains too...now tell me...how many enemies will come after you?" He asked Batman and make him wasn't said anything and he tries to get up from the ground.

(Y/N): "Wake up for reality, Bruce Wayne." He said to Batman.

Catwoman: "Wait, Bruce Wayne is...Batman?!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he was nod his head to her and he told her that he is Bruce Wayne for real and (Y/N) was look back at Batman and he said.

(Y/N): "This is for the last time that I have to tell you, Batman...you cannot protect these criminals by me...I've always be there and take them out anytime and soon because this is my world and home now...You're nothing...but a boy afraid of the bats.~" He said to Batman and make the dark knight was pisses off about what (Y/N) said. When Batman tries to fight again but he got shot in the leg and other shoulder and make him was hisses out in pain.