Chapter 14: Moon Knight V.S Taskmaster

3rd POV:

Previously Of The Batman: The Light Knight In Gotham.

Batman was being chased by someone else is looking for him and someone want him death and whoever it is...he is professional and good assassin for himself and the dark knight was running out to somewhere else by himself. Then Batman was jump up from the rooftop's building and he land down on the ground and make him was turn his head to look at the dark figure revealed himself to be...Taskmaster.

Taskmaster

Taskmaster.

Tony Masters is a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent turned mercenary and assassin, better known as Taskmaster. He possess the ability to replicate the physical skills, be it combat or athletic, of anyone he observes thanks to his photographic reflexes. Overtime due to the growing number of super heroes he decided to put his skills to better use, becoming a teacher based out of the Taskmaster's Academy to train government agents, villains, heroes and henchmen alike.

Tony Masters was born with the ability to duplicate the movements of others through brief observation. At the age of 8, he continued to discover his photographic reflexes to immediately copy other skills like learning to dive in a swimming pool when he saw someone else having performed a dive, learning special techniques from the best NBA basketball players, and learning to twirl a lasso by watching cowboys on T.V.

As an adult, Tony joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and became an agent. During a mission, Tony found an elderly scientist, shot in the chest and slowly dying. Before the scientist died, he gave Tony a syringe containing an experimental Nazi version of the Super-Soldier Serum to enhance the abilities gained through his photographic reflexes. After Tony injected himself with the Nazi Super-Soldier Serum, he began to develop additional powers, set back by the fact that the memories he gained by watching others overwrote his personal memories. As a result, Tony forgot his wife and field agent partner, Mercedes Masters, as well as his own history with S.H.I.E.L.D.[1] Mercedes crafted an elaborate set-up to help control and guide Tony in his new guise as "Taskmaster". Using a series of muscle memory and reflexive tasks, she linked Taskmaster to "the Org": his "handler" between jobs and a constant to keep him on task despite his frequently overwritten memory. 

Taskmaster: "There you are, Batman...It seems you have nowhere else to go." He said to Batman and make him was take his sword slowly out by himself and he was readying to fight Batman.

Batman: "Who are you?" He asked him and he goes his own fighting stance.

Taskmaster: "The name is Taskmaster...and I am here to kill you." He said to Batman.

Batman: "Who sent you?" He asked Taskmaster.

Taskmaster: "That is classified, Batman...you will never know about the truth." He said to Batman and then the dark knight was saw him grab his sword and charge toward at the dark knight and then Batman doing the same thing too...and the two of them were fighting each others.