Chapter 6: Traction/Bane's Death

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

There was Batman who stood right there and he was facing at the giant...the giant hulking figure looks like he is tall with 13 foot tall and similar than Hulk...but this one is strong enough to smash anything around and he was deadliest and super soldier by himself. The figure who was going to smash Batman into pieces with his bare hands and yes...that's what he tries to do...but he looks like strong with the drugs called Venom.

Batman: "Who are you?" He asked Bane.

Bane: "I am Bane...and I am the master of myself.~" He said and he was definitely terrifying monster but nothing fear of anything.

~" He said and he was definitely terrifying monster but nothing fear of anything

Bane.

Bane is an escaped convict from an island prison in South America and a super-villain/assassin. Bane has abnormal physical strength as a result of having undergone experiments involving a derivative of the drug Venom. He became known as "The Man Who Broke the Bat" when he broke Batman's back, forcing Bruce Wayne to give up the Batman persona while he recuperated. Bane was originally created by writers Chuck Dixon and Doug Moench and artist, Graham Nolan, from a concept by Denny O'Neil. He first appeared in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1 (January 1993).

Originally intended as a "dark mirror" of the highly disciplined and multi-skilled pulp hero Doc Savage, Bane spends his childhood in the hellish prison of Pena Duro on the corrupt South American island nation of Santa Prisca. He develops super strength through a forced experiment involving the drug Venom. Although his dependency on Venom is an immense weakness, Bane has been one of Batman's most intelligent and physically powerful foes. He is best known for breaking Batman's back in the "Knightfall" story arc.

Bane: "Now, Batman...Prepare to die-" He tries to said and out of nowhere something was thrown to the ground and make Bane was look at there is a dagger down on the ground and then Batman knew this...and he knew (Y/N) is here. Then (Y/N) just appeared out of nowhere and make him was land down on the ground and he turn his head to look up at Bane is here and make him stood there and prepare to fight.

 Then (Y/N) just appeared out of nowhere and make him was land down on the ground and he turn his head to look up at Bane is here and make him stood there and prepare to fight