Chapter 17: The Birth Of Poison Ivy

3rd POV:

Previously Of The Batman: The Light Knight In Gotham.

(Y/N) look at Babs over there and she tries to help Pamela and (Y/N) told her to stepped back and he told her the green chemical is dangerous for her to poison at her.

Babs: "W-W-We should-" She tries to said and make (Y/N) put his hand on her shoulder and he said.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, Barbara...there's nothing you can do." He said to her.

Babs: "*Sigh* Pam..." She said.

(Y/N): "Listen to me...you should wait for your father pick you up...go outside." He said to her and make her nod her head and then she was going out and then (Y/N) who was look back behind at the unconscious of Temblor and make him walking up to him. The bastard is breathing and look up at (Y/N) who stare him down and this make Temblor was chuckle little bit and he said to (Y/N).

Temblor: "Go ahead...arrest me cause I'll be-" He tries to said and (Y/N) grab his left leg and make him snapped his left leg.

Temblor: "*SCREAMING*" He was screaming out in pain by (Y/N) just snapped his left leg badly and make him was screaming and keep screaming out more

(Y/N): "No, this time...you will be sentence to death for your own crimes." He said to Temblor.

Temblor: "Y-Y-You can't do this! I have a right!!!!! I am going to jail!!!!!!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No...not this time." He said and make him raise his foot up and slammed the face of Temblor and snapped his neck by the foot.

The bastard is dead and make (Y/N) stood right there and chilling little bit and he turn his head to look at the police arrive here and the sirens was came here right on the time and make (Y/N) take his own chance to leave

Except for Ivy...something worst happened to her.

After they both were arrive the crime scene and then the paramedic begin to take the unconscious of Poison Ivy to the hospital right away but something just block the front and looks like a plants to stop the paramedic's van and the vines grab her and take her to somewhere else.

...

...

...

...

...

...

This is how Pamela born out to be...Poison Ivy.

...

...

...

To Be Continued.