CHAPTER 32.

Fiona paced about her room in deep thoughts, her fingers hanging under her chin and her face squeezed into a deep frown.

Lord Ashton is a woman.

The thought kept echoing in her head. How did she not notice it all this while? She made a lot of research on Lord Ashton, how did she miss that?

It is no wonder that Isla was suddenly so interested in him. The witch knew all along that Lord Ashton is a woman. That explains all her thoughts and suspicion.

Isla would never marry a man, but she said yes to becoming Lord Ashton's wife. That was enough to know that something was fishy, and now Fiona knew the reason.

That homosexual witch!

She even had the guts to be cocky with Fiona about Lord Ashton choosing her. Fiona was going to make her pay, she was going to make Isla experience the same pain Isla had experienced with Joana, maybe an even greater pain because this time, she seem to like Ashton better than Joana.

It was obvious that Isla had fallen madly in love with Ashton and Fiona was going to use that to her advantage.

She stopped pacing and her expression morphed into a delighted smile at her growing thoughts.

Yes, finding out that Lord Ashton is a woman had disgusted her. She could not believe that she was falling for a woman.

Just the thought made her skin crawl. She wasn't a disgusting homosexual like Isla.

Nevertheless, Fiona plans to use her new found discovery to her advantage. She overheard Ashton and Isla's conversation back at the lake and it seems like Ashton's greatest fear is to be found out by his father, or her father rather.

Fiona felt strange thinking about it like that. She couldn't still believe that Ashton is a woman, and she had the guts to be picky! She should have just chosen Fiona and she wouldn't have to result to what she was about to do.

Fiona was going to get Ashton at all cost, be her a woman or not. This time, she was going to break Isla completely

The door opened and Lucas walked in, "you are back already my love" he smiled widely, walking deeper into the room towards her.

"Why haven't you left yet Lucas. I told you to minimize your visits"

His smile dropped "I was just a bit worried. Did you meet Ashton?" He didn't specify what made him worry.

Fiona smiled delightedly, "yes I met him Lucas, and I think it's time St John's City starts getting ready for a wedding"

Lucas frown looking confused "well isn't the town already getting ready for Ashton and Isla's wedding?"

"I meant a wedding between me and Lord Ashton" she laughed maniacally and walked towards a still confused Lucas, wrapping her arms around him "I finally found a special hook to catch that stubborn fish"

Lucas didn't look too happy, "Fiona I hope you don't have anything disturbing planned again. I_ I don't want blood on our hands again"

She pushed herself away from him, waving off his concern "you're too soft Lucas. It's not our fault that Joana killed herself, it's Isla's fault, get over it! And besides, my plans are better than that"

Fiona smiled thinking about it. Maybe after what she is about to do Isla would kill herself unable to take the unbearable pain Fiona was going to cause her, but that would be a bonus won't it?

After all, the world would have one less homosexual to worry about.

Fiona could hardly wait for her plan to play out.