CHAPTER 33.

Ashton was seated outside the house after breakfast reading a book. She had nothing else to do in the house and she was bored. Isla was having a conversation with her mother and Ashton would not deny that she missed her a lot already.

She was a bit embarrassed that she was starting to sound so clingy, but who would blame her? Isla had her hooked from the very first time they met as kids, and then it got worst when she met Isla again after ten years, and now she's completely bewitched after last night.

Ashton was certain that she would never be able to look at another woman aside from Isla. The way Isla made her feel was out of this world, and she would never do anything to ruin thing between them.

She was excited about their wedding in a few weeks, but at the same time, Ashton's heart was not completely at ease. She wanted to hear those three magic words from Isla before they get married.

Ashton was sure of Isla's feelings for her. It was obvious in the way Isla looked at her, the smile on her face every time they were together and also the fact that she too was happy about the coming wedding.

Ashton was certain that Isla had fallen for her too, maybe not as much as Ashton has, but close enough. Nevertheless, Ashton wanted to hear those words from her badly. She wanted to be sure about her assumptions.

She was staring down at her book hard despite the fact that her mind was elsewhere, until Isla's voice snap her out of her thoughts.

"What are you reading Ashton?" She asked, taking a sit beside her on the varander armchair so that their sides were pressed against each other.

Ashton stared at her face and smiled. She shut the book and gave Isla her full attention, "it a novel, but I wasn't actually reading it. I was thinking about something."

"What about?" She raised a brow curiously.

Ashton stared hard at her face, wondering if she should tell her her thoughts, but she quickly dismissed the thought. She didn't want to pressure Isla.

"It's nothing important" she answered.

Isla eyed her suggestively. Then she leaned in towards Ashton and whispered in her ear, "are you thinking about last night?" Ashton's face turned pink, "because that's all I could think about at breakfast. All I could see was you writhing beneath me like last night," she bit her neck gently and Ashton shivered slightly, "I almost could not control myself from dragging you away from that table to my room and locking us away until I was done with you."

Ashton's core tingled and her body trembled slightly at the thought. Ashton knew that Isla was being honest about that. The toture at breakfast was enough proof.

Ashton turned her head to stare at Isla, their faces were so close and Isla's eyes were hooded with hunger.

"I want to kiss you" she said.

Ashton heart thump, but before she could say anything, Isla held her chin and pulled her into a gentle kiss.

The kiss started off slow and innocent, but it soon escalated into a heated kiss, and neither of them seem to care that they were outside the mansion until Ashton noticed a few maids passing by and giggling at them.

She gently pulled away from Isla embarrassed, "Isla, we are outside a-and there are servants all over the place..."

"Do you care?" Isla asked nonchalantly, "because I don't"

Ashton did not know what else to say and Isla took that as the go ahead to kiss her again.

Ashton was still a bit embarrassed but the feeling soon disappeared. All she could focus on was Isla, all her mind could think about was Isla. Isla had this ability to take over Ashton's thoughts. Wether she wanted to or not, Ashton always ends up thinking about Isla.