Ch. 26: A "Small Squabble"

In the Heaven Embassy, Sera sat on the other end of the table, looking at Lucifer. Lucifer smiled widely, loving the power he knows he has over her right now.

"Well? I have a kingdom to run, I don't have all day." Lucifer said, crossing his legs. "Actually, let me guess... it's about the little Seraphim that landed in hell a few months ago?"

Sera flinched at that.

"Is she... alive?" Sera asked.

"Possibly, but I don't see how the wellbeing of a fallen angel concerns you." Lucifer said, "After all... there are a good 8 of us down here that I'm sure you didn't give a second glance at."

"What happened to you was-"

"A mistake." Lucifer said, cutting her off. "I am willing to admit that I made a mistake and I have regretted it ever since that day. I never meant any harm... but you."

Lucifer closed his fist and growled.

"You hurt her." He said.

"Lucifer, you don't have any-"

Lucifer slammed his hands on the table as he stood up. He entered his demon form, making Sera lean back in her chair.

"I think I have plenty of right!" Lucifer said, walking over to her, "You think you can hurt an angel, send them down here for trying to HELP... and think you can speak to me about morals?"

Sera felt herself start to get nervous... she has no idea why Lucifer, the "Spineless" king as most people in heaven called him, was so... angry.

"I'm warning you, Sera, don't come to MY world and lecture me." Lucifer said, pointing at Sera. "You hurt Emily... I've hated you for most of my creation... but what you and those cunts did up to her... you're lucky you aren't actually here... or else you wouldn't return to heaven."

"Lucifer... I need to know... is Emily-"

Lucifer threw a hand, hoping to break the hologram. To his surprise... Sera was knocked back into the wall. Lucifer couldn't help but laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You actually came here." Lucifer said, "What, do you want Emily back? Well too damn bad, she's happy here... she WANTED here."

Sera stood up and went into her angel form.

"Don't test me Lucifer." She said, glaring at him.

"You seem to forget Sera... you're a Seraphim... I was an Archangel." Lucifer said.

Sera balled her fists tightly, trying not to show any fear since this was too important for her to back down.

"Things aren't like they were centuries ago. I am far stronger than most know." Sera said, looking towards Lucifer.

"I'm sure." Lucifer said, not believing it.

Sera glared harder at him with all her eyes aimed at Lucifer, a small ping in the air was heard as the small king of hell held up his hand.

"Bring it, bitch." He said, waving him to "bring it."

Sera growled at him and flew towards him. The Seraphim and Fallen Archangel collided, making a blast of power ring throughout the room, knocking the chairs away. Lucifer held up a hand with fire, and delivered a punch to Sera's chest, knocking her back into the wall. He flew at her, but she dodged and his fist put a large hole in the wall. Sera punched Lucifer, knocking him to the other side of the room.

She didn't stop as she created three orbs of light, firing holy lasers at Lucifer!

Lucifer smirked and held out his hand, forming a pentagram that blocked them.