Ch. 28: FURY

Lucifer was NOT happy right now. He had not been this UNHAPPY in a long, long time! He was furious, almost ready to start a war in his own ring just to save his daughter!

"I'll be back." He said as he walked towards the hotel doors

"Dad, wait... I'm going with you." Charlie said, wiping away her remaining tears.

"No, Charlie. You're-"

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! MY SISTER WAS TAKEN AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!" Charlie screamed as she began her full demon form and glared at her father, tears welling in her eyes again. "No matter how I am or what you say, I AM going with you to save her. Heaven and Hell be DAMNED!"

Lucifer grabbed Charlie by the shoulders and looked at her.

"Then go get in the limo." Lucifer said, "I have to make a call, and we have to pick something up."

Charlie smiled at this, her sharp teeth showing as she walked out of the hotel.

"Lucifer." Vaggie said, walking up to him. "Please, keep her safe."

"Without question. I'll bring them BOTH home safe and sound." Lucifer said before fixing his suit. "While we're gone, I need this place to be secured by the time we get back. Can I trust you to do that?"

Vaggie saluted to him without hesitation.

"Yes, Sir." She said.

Lucifer smiled at this, loyalty unlike any other.

"I can't wait to see you and Charlie take over hell." He said, making Vaggie blush, "Oh don't deny it, you two are going to be married one day, I can see the look in your eye. Just know, I completely support it, and if you need any help with getting a ring, just come and speak to me."

"U-u-Um, YES SIR!" Vaggie said with a high pitch and a salute.

Lucifer chuckled once more before turning to the limo, pulling out his phone and calling his "backup."

At the Porn Studios, Emily woke up again.

"Ugh, goddamn that gas. Gives me a fucking headache." Emily muttered to herself, leaning up. "W... Where am I?"

"Oh, don't worry, sweet cheeks. You're in good hands." A voice said.

'Wait, I recognize that voice.' Emily thought before a light filled the room.

Emily closed her eyes as she was temporarily blinded by the light, when her eyes adjusted, she saw Velvette.

"You." Emily said as she growled.

"Hey, bitch, nice to see you remember me." Velvette said, now sporting a gold fang.

"Hard to forget someone who looks so good but has a TERRIBLE personality." Emily said, glaring at Velvette.

"You wanna know what's terrible? Your fashion sense! What are you?! A fucking valet?!" Velvette shouted, gesturing to Emily's clothes.

"Like you have room to talk." Emily said, looking at Velvette's clothes. "You know there's more than three fucking colors in the world, right?"

"You look in a fucking mirror lately?!" Velvette screamed at Emily. "All I see on you is white, black, and gray like in those old films the radio demon watches!"

"Because unlike you, I used to wear other colors, but after being betrayed, I gave them up!" Emily said, "Why am I even entertaining this? I'm the princess of hell, and I demand you release me!"

"Cute... you know in another lifetime we could've been friends." Velvette said, "But, we kind of need you here, so that won't happen."

"We? Let me guess. That walking flatscreen and overcompensating pimp?" Emily asked, arching a brow.