Ch. 36: Great News

Back at the hospital, Vaggie and Emily burst inside without stopping as they rushed to Charlie's hotel room. Both were fueled by worry and by love for their precious girlfriend/sister.

'This is it! I am going to pop the question before any other crazy shit ruins things!' Vaggie thought.

Reaching her room after a record run, Emily and Vaggie entered the room.

"Charlie!" They said with smiles before they saw her look up to them.

That's when she saw the tear stains on Charlie's face.

"Charlie, what's wrong?" Vaggie asked.

"I-I learned something a-and-I'm sorry, Vaggie. I-I didn't know! if If had, I never wo-would've gone with dad!" Charlie said, breaking down again in tears.

"Charlie...wha-what are you talking about?" Vaggie asked, stuttering nervously.

"Do-do you remember how we called my uncle Ozzie a while ago?" Charlie asked, wiping her face. "About that "special" spell to spice up the bed room?"

It was at this point that Emily plugged her ears, but was still able to hear enough.

"Yeah, what about..." Vaggie suddenly had a thought, "But that shouldn't have been possible?! Asmodeus said that there was no way that...Oh fuck."

"What's 'Oh fuck'?" Emily asked.

"The um... well story short, I was temporarily able to give myself a dick." Vaggie said, her face in complete shock and realization. "It shouldn't work like a normal one and should only give sinners the feeling of sexual relief, but Charlie and I aren't sinners! She a hell born and I'm a heaven born, we can still have kids!"

"Wait, so..." Emily said before her eyes widened as she realized what this meant, "When Charlie was stabbed she was-"

"Pregnant." Vaggie said, glancing at Charlie. "And that means..."

Emily covered her mouth in shock as they looked at Charlie, who was trying and failing not to cry as she held her stomach.

"Charlie." Emily said before she and Vaggie sat at her sides and hugged her.

"It-Its okay, Charlie. It's okay." Vaggie said, also trying not to cry. "It's not your fault a-and we can always t-try again."

'And I'll make sure nothing like this ever happens again!' Emily thought, silently swearing to make the one who caused this to PAY.

After a few minutes of crying and comforting, the door was slowly opened.

"Hope I'm not interrupting." Lucifer said, peaking inside. "But I couldn't help but overhear and I think have someone that can help."

Lucifer opened the door fully and stepped aside, revealing a person that Charlie had never seen, but that looked nearly identical to her dad. Vaggie and Emily knew who this was, and they went pale.

'Michael!?' They thought.

"Charlie, this is Michael. My older twin brother." Lucifer said, gesturing to Michael. "And the reason he's here is because I learned that there's a chance to bring your child back."

Charlie gasped in shock as new hope shined in her eyes. The thought of her child being saved, what would be mother wouldn't want that?!

"But only if me and him-"

"Him and I." Michael said, correcting Lucifer. "Grammar, Samael."

"Don't make me regret bringing you down here." Lucifer said, growling at him before looking back to Charlie. "There's a chance HIM AND I can combine our power together and bring the baby back."

"Yo-You can?!" Charlie asked, standing up while accidentally knocking Emily and Vaggie away.

"Yes, the voice did say you needed Samael to help." Lucifer said before flourishing his arms out. "Well, here I am."

"YOU are Samael?!" Emily and Vaggie asked in shock.

No doubt that heaven changed his name after he fell to hell.

"Yeah, I decided to change my name after the fall. Try to start anew but we can get it that later." Lucifer said, waving his hand.

"Yes, what matters more is my niece and her, soon to be former, lost child." Michael said, turning to Charlie.

'If this works.' Michael thought but he had faith it would.

Lucifer and Michael walked over to Charlie, looking over her before looking and each other. Both nodded and raising their hands towards her.

'Focus on Charlie, focus on her child. And rewind them back before death.' They both thought, their hands gaining golden glows.

Charlie was soon covered in a similar glow. She soon felt her body begin to heal fully, sure there was scars, but apart from that, it's like she was never hurt to begin with. The glowing stopped.

"Did... did it work?" Charlie asked.

Michael walked over and put a hand on her stomach and closed her eyes. He smiled.

"You'll make a wonderful mother." He said, "Truly a pleasure to meet you my niece, hopefully now that things are "different." We'll see each other more. I'm sure the other five will love you."

"Different?" Charlie asked.

"There's a lot that needs to be done, and it is only to be known by the seven archangels." Michael said, before walking away, but not before putting a hand on Vaggie's back, "Take care of her... be what we have failed to be, be a true angel."

Michael's hand had a small glow that no one noticed, before he walked out, giving Emily a small nod, while she just scowled at him. He knew he deserved it.

"Michael." Lucifer said, "Thank you."

"Don't wait 200 years for me to meet the baby and we'll call it even." Michael said before disappearing in holy light.

"What... was... that?" Charlie asked, placing a hand on her stomach.

"There's... a lot I have to tell you." Lucifer said, "But, I think we should get home before that, plus I'm sure there's something Vaggie would like to say to you."

"A question?" Vaggie said before remembering what she originally wanted! "OH! Yeah, but that can wait til we get home!"

"Are you sure?" Lucifer asked.

"Vaggie?" Charlie asked.

"It's fine. Charlie's more important right now after this emotional roller coaster." Vaggie said before moving closer to Charlie and placing a hand in her stomach. "Plus, I want to make sure this little guy or girl gets home safely before anything else happens."

"Agreed! Let's get Charlie signed out and hurry back to the hotel." Emily said, walking over to Charlie and guiding her out of the room.

'I know what she wants and I have to make sure it's perfect.' Emily thought, turning and giving a nod to her future sister-in-law.