Ch. 16: Good Morning, Lucky Ducks

Emily woke up the next day, unsure of how she ended up in bed.

"When did I come to bed?" Emily asked before leaning up, yawning as she stretched her arms.

She got out of bed and went to shower, her normal routine.

First was a shower, then brush her teeth, then get dressed a new copy of her new outfit, and then head downstairs for a big breakfast.

And Emily really did mean BIG!

She adjusted her tie and smiled as she entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, Razzle and Dazzle." Emily said with a smile.

The two goat demons paused their cooking and smiled to the newest Morningstar, flying offer and licking her cheeks with affection. That got a chuckle out of Emily.

'I should ask Charlie where I can get one of these cuties.' Emily thought before Razzle flew off and came back with her morning coffee.

"Thank you, Razzle. Two creams and sugar like I like it?" Emily said as Razzle nodded. "Great."

She took a sip of her coffee, ready to get her day started.

"So, what's for breakfast today?" Emily asked.

Dazzle came over with a menu before heading back to cook breakfast with Razzle.

"Breakfast sandwiches with a side of hashbrowns? Sounds delicious! Give me a triple order, please." Emily said.

The goats saluted to her.

Putting the menu down, Emily walked to the dinner room while taking another sip of her coffee.

"Aaaaah, nothing like a hot cup of coffee in the morning." She said with a smile.

To her surprise, Razzle flew over with a small box.

"Uh, what's this?" She asked.

He handed it to her before flying off. She pulled off the small card.

"In case you ever need to reach me. Love Charlie." Emily read, before opening the box.

Inside was a brand new cell phone.

"A phone?" Emily said with a grin, walking to the table and sitting down.

She set her coffee down and turned in her phone, seeing a black pentagram behind a blue wall was the wallpaper. She went into the contacts and saw several already added, such as Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Husk, and Lucifer.

'Niffty doesn't have a phone? That's probably for the best.' Emily thought as she looked through her phone some more.

Checking out the apps and what else she could do with it.

That's when she suddenly got a call from Lucifer, or as the contact said, "Dad".

"Hey, dad." Emily said, getting a warm feeling from how that sounded.

"Hey there, Ducky." Lucifer said, "I was... do you want to hang out today?"

"Hang out?" Emily repeated.

"Yeah. You know, a daddy-new daughter day. It's okay if you're busy, I just-"

"No! No! I'd love to spend the day with you, dad." Emily said. "Should I invite Charlie?"

"I've already told Charlie about this and she'll meet up with us this afternoon. I want to spend some time with my new baby girl." Lucifer said, "I'll see you soon, Ducky."

"Okay, see you soon dad." Emily said with a smile.

She hung up and smiled.

"Dad... I have an actual dad." She said.

God was technically her dad but she hadn't seen him in CENTURIES! Lucifer had been with her this entire time since her fall in hell and he actually wants to spend time with her as his new daughter!

Something God never bothered to do with anyone accept Jesus.

'I am living the best life in hell!' Emily thought as she drank from her coffee as everyone walked into the dining hall.

"Morning Emily." Charlie said, hugging her sister, "I hear dad wants to have a fun day with you."

"Yeah, he does. And I'm so excited for it!" Emily said.

"Did he even tell you want you were going to do?" Husk asked.

"No but I don't care. Just spending time with him is enough. Plus, he already has a nickname for me. Ducky!" Emily said.

"Aw! That's just like mine!" Charlie said.

"What's yours?" Emily asked.

"Duckling!" Charlie said.

"Oh that is so adorable!" Emily said with a squeal.

'Dear Satan, how are they not BIOLOGICAL sisters?' Angel Dust and Sir Pentious thought.

It was amazing how an angel and a demon were so alike, honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that one WAS an angel, you'd swear they were twins.

But that was a thought for another day as Razzle and Dazzle came out of the kitchen with a plate of breakfast sandwiches and a large bowl of hash browns.

Emily smiled widely at that sight, licking her lips in anticipation.

"How... are you so damn skinny?" Vaggie asked.

"What do you mean?" Emily asked as Razzle gave her three sandwiches and Dazzle gave her a large helping of hash browns.

"I mean, how can you eat so much and not gain weight? I mean, I'm a fallen angel too but I can just eat entire mountains of food and not become a fatty!" Vaggie said, gesturing to her body.

"You could actually use some meat on your bones." Angel comments.

"If this is about my tits again, I'm stabbing you!" Vaggie said, glaring at Angel Dust.

"What's this about your tits?" Charlie asked.

"When you were sad and depressed, we were talking about me being an angel. Nifty asked "where my wings were" and Angel, and I quote, said 'You ever think she's sensitive by her lack of wings, like she is about her lack of tits'." Vaggie said, impersonating Angel's voice.

Charlie immediately looked at Angel and then proceeded to over and grab Vaggie's breasts from behind her.

"What do you mean lack of tits!?" Charlie said, squeezing and pushing them up. "Look at them, they're big!"

"CHARLIE?!" Vaggie screamed with her face turning bright pink.

"PFFFFFF!" Husk spat out some coffee-booze mix he was drinking.

"Wow. They're bigger than I thought." Niffty said with wide eye.

"Yeah." Angel comments with wide eyes too.

Alastor remained silent but his eye was twitching a bit as he looked away from Charlie sudden and lewd action.

And that's when Emily decided to take her breakfast to go. She may swear a bit, and be a bit gluttonous, but she draws the line at Lust.