Ch. 13: Plans and Bonding

Once they got in the limo, Charlie was singing the praises of Emily.

"You were so cool!" Charlie said, "I knew you had it in you!"

Emily held her knees to her chest, it felt... wrong... and... and she liked that it did.

Her conscious told her it was wrong to hit Velvette but her heart told her that she had to stand up for herself. Because if she didn't, then she'd be a doormat for everyone in hell.

"Thanks, Charlie, but...is it okay for me to feel good but slightly bad about punching her and cursing?" Emily asked.

"Well, she deserved it." Charlie said, "You shouldn't feel bad about standing up for yourself."

"I guess...I guess I shouldn't." Emily said before remembering something she said once. "I'm not some child that needs to be protected."

"No you're not but even so, I'll still look out for you when or if you need it." Charlie said, hugging her sister. "Now, let's go, there's so many other things I want to show you in hell!"

"Okay, what's next?" Emily said, bringing her knees out of her chest.

"A movie! One of the best romantic comedies in Hell!" Charlie said.

'I know they should have movies in heaven.' Charlie thoughts.

"Wait, you have movies down here?" Emily asked.

"Yep!" Charlie said, "Come on, let's go enjoy some cheesy romance!"

The limo drove off. As it did, Velvette arrived back at V tower, very annoyed, with blood running down her chin.

"Melissa!" She yelled, "I need a dentist!"

"Right away, ma'am! Resident ring or import one from Sloth?" Melissa, sinner secretary of Velvette, asked.

"Sloth! I want my teeth fixed by someone who knows what they're doing!" Velvette shouted, flicking her fang to Melissa! "And if you lose that tooth, you lose your vacation days!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Melissa said, before rushing off.

"I take it things didn't go according to plan?" Someone asked, smoking a cigarette.

"Fuck off, Valentino." Velvette said, grabbing a cloth and wiping the blood from her chin, "That fucking princess' arms look like twigs but she packs a mean right hook... and that damn angel fuck has an even stronger one. Knocked my fucking tooth out."

"Really? That angel packs that much of a wallop?" Valentino asked in surprise.

"I didn't put this gap there myself." Velvette said, opening her mouth.

In a flash of light electricity, Vox appeared next to his friends and grabbed Velvette's face to look at the damaged.

"HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK! That is surprise, really! You have literally the strongest bite out of all of us and she knocked one of your fangs out?" Vox said before Velvette tried hitting him.

"Hands off! You know I hate that!" Velvette said to him. "Now I have to wait for a fucking dentist to get here from the Sloth ring, you know how slow those fuckers are."

"Well, this backfired a bit." Vox said, "We need to get this fallen angel so we can make a deal with it. Doing so would-"

"Give us power like no one else has, we know." Velvette said, "But she won't go near me anytime soon, so one of you will have to come up with something now."

"But the question is who will it be?" Valentino said, smoking from his cigarette again. "No doubt that the princess is going to tell that sweet innocent angel about us now."

"Hmmm... I have an idea." Vox said, slowly grinning.

With the siblings, they were walking out of the theater.

"What... the fuck... was that?" Emily asked, having a face that was a mix of confusion and being mentally broken.

"A movie in hell." Charlie said, "They're lame, stupid, and I only wanted to show you it because of that face your making."

Charlie bursted out laughing again, quickly taking a picture of Emily with her phone before her sister glared at her.

"Don't make me curse again. That movie introduce me to more curse words." Emily said.

"And a few slurs, don't forget the slurs!" Charlie said, "Now let's go get lunch."

Emily and Charlie returned to the limo, driving off towards the nearest restaurant for lunch.

"Hey, sis. Who exactly was that girl who was so pushy with us?" Emily asked.

"Her? That was one of the overlords, powerful sinners with multiple souls under their control through deals and contracts here in Pentagram City. That was Velvette, one of the Vees and one of the more horrible overlords." Charlie explained, becoming serious again. "NEVER make a deal with her or the other two Vees. Or anyone for that matter."

"O-Okay, but are there nice overlords?" Emily asked.

"Actually yes. I know of two that are nice." Charlie said, holding up two fingers. "You already know one, Alastor. He may seem creepy and a little scary but I can tell he is a nice person."

"I see. He did protect me from those thugs." Emily said, remembering Alastor saving her.

"And the other?" Emily asked.

"Mr. Zestial, he's a rather fearsome overlords unless you get to know him. He's a pretty nice guy, he's always a fan of old Shakespearean and can speak it fluently." Charlie said. "He's also the oldest overlord in Hell. Even Alastor respects him, and that's no easy feat."

"Wow, that's pretty amazing." Emily said as her stomach growls, revealing she was hungry again. "But let's save that for after lunch. Where are we eating again?"

"Oh, you'll love it!" Charlie said, by the time they arrived, "Here we are!"

The two sisters stepped out of the limo and gazed up at the restaurant, large and flashy as the sign gave off a bright light.

"Bee's Big Buffet?" Emily read the name out loud.

"Yeah, Aunt Bee gave them partial rights to her name, and she gets 40% of the monthly earnings." Charlie said, with a grin. "Pretty good deal honestly, let's go!"

"Who... who is Bee?" Emily asked, not knowing another thing.

"She is OUR aunt." Charlie said, clearing this up. "Beelzebub, Sin of Gluttony. Oh, that reminds me, I should get the whole family together to meet you... ah, something to worry about later. Come on!"

Emily felt like her brain melted... but she was hungry... what's the worst that can happen?