Ch. 27: More Problems

He kept walking until he exited the Heaven Embassy, getting in his limo.

"Hazbin Hotel." He told his driver.

"Yes, Mr. Lucifer." The driver said.

As it drove off, Lucifer was just stared at his cane.

"... Dead?" He asked no one, "Damn it dad... you... you can't be... it shouldn't be possible."

Lucifer zoned out the rest of the ride... thinking back when time was simple.

Samael was moving through Eden when he heard a noise. He turned and saw an angel stepping on a fallen branch. Samael smirked.

"Now what are you doing here, Sera?" Samael asked, "Only the Archangels are allowed down here."

"Sorry, Sir, it's just... so beautiful down here." Sera said.

Samael held out a hand.

"Come, I want to show you something." He said to her.

Sera took his hand and he led her deeper into Eden. Sera didn't know where she was being led, but this was one of God's children, there was no reason to believe she would be harmed. Samael suddenly stopped and crouched down.

"Look... I created this." Samael said, before holding up a long animal, "I call it a snake."

"A snake?" Sera asked in surprise, seeing the snake around on the ground.

"It's my first creation... what do you think?" Samael asked, "I want to impress Father with it!"

Sera was a bit concerned, as Samael's father was the big boss of Heaven. She hadn't really met him on many occasions, but she knows that he always wants things to be perfect, anything slightly misaligned can cause issues for his ideal world.

"I think... it's wonderful." Sera said, "A truly remarkable creature. I think your father will love it."

"You know, he... is kind of your father too." Samael said.

"He may have made me and other angels, but only the seven Archangels are his true children, manifestations of his power." Sera said, "Besides, you don't want Jophiel to feel jealous would you? I mean, you can only have one favorite sister."

Samael laughed at that.

"I think Jophi would love to have a sister, it's her, and 6 other men." Samael said, "How about this... I don't tell father about you coming down here, and you... agree to be my honorary sister?"

Sera chuckled.

"So young and already trying to make deals." Sera said, "You truly are your father's child."

"Well one of the days I'll be handed the keys to the Kingdom, might as well start young." Samael said, holding out his hand, "So, what do you say?"

Sera smiled and shook his hand.

Lucifer felt the limo stop and quickly wiped the tears from his eyes. He wouldn't let anyone see them. He got out and walked towards the hotel, he looked at the sky for a moment, right at the white planet he once called home. He bowed his head and closed his eyes.

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned." He said quietly.

He raised his head and walked through the doors.

As usual, he's greeted by his daughter but instead of a smile, he was meet with a worried frown.

He also noticed that she looked a bit... roughed up... and this time it was NOT because of Vaggie.

"Charlie... what happened?" He asked, "Where's Emily?"

Charlie looked at him and started crying. She fell to her knees and Lucifer hugged her. He knew one thing was certain... Emily was in trouble.

'I just lost my father... I refuse to lose my Daughter.' He thought.

"Charlie, please, tell me what happened." Lucifer said, rubbing her back to calm her down.

"E-E-Emily! S-She's been taken!" Charlie said through her sobbing.

"By WHO?" Lucifer said, his anger rising.

He will always and forever HATE when his daughter cries and hate whoever was the one that made her cry. It didn't matter if it was a royal, an ex lover or even...himself.

"I don't know, se were at the bakery, then suddenly the place was filled with some kind of smoke and everyone passed out. When I woke up, Emily was missing!" Charlie said.

"What color smoke?" a voice said.

Charlie looked and saw Angel Dust.

"It was red." Charlie said.

Angel went stiff, SCARILY familiar with that kind of smoke.

"I know who did this." Angel said, his voice wavering.

Just as Angel feared, Emily was being held in a room with rope tying her to a chair. Holy rope that keeps Emily from just breaking out or burning it, even her short sword was taken away so she couldn't cut herself free.

There was a dark laugh as a tall moth demon walked up, grabbed Emily by the chin, and blew smoke into her face, making her pass out again.

"Rest up, little angel. It'll be good for you later." Valentino said, before walking away.