Ch. 29: The Hunt

Emily started glowing and snapped the angelic ropes holding her with a shockwave bursting. The V's were knocked down and looked at the fallen angel... She looked... different.

Her face had upside down crossed over all three of her eyes, her hair was replaced long, black wings while her horns were now 2 feet long with with curves near the top.

She opened her mouth and snarled. Sharp dagger like teeth were there, barely holding back a forked tongue. Moving down, her body changed just as much as her head as well, with her fingers being long and sharp. A larger, second pair of red arms forms, with massive black claws, splitting the sides of her vest. On her pants, were several eyes, three on each of the pant legs, one on the belt, and one on each of the pockets. A long, sharp black tail formed with a red spot on the tip. Emily looked down at the V's and glared. While her eyes on her head narrowed... an eye opened on her chest.

(All credit to this wonderful photo goes to Xellas_Makuzo on Twitter/X

(All credit to this wonderful photo goes to Xellas_Makuzo on Twitter/X.)

"You're going to suffer for what you did." Emily said.

Lucifer watched on... he would feel pride if he wasn't so worried. He reached down and used his power to summon a box. He opened it and smiled... it was perfect.

"Emily! Catch!" Lucifer said.

Lucifer threw something at Emily, with her catching it in her (normal) right hand. It was a sword, made from Angelic steel.

The shining gleam of it made Emily grin, seeing the perfect weapon for what she was planning to do to the Vees.

"Thank you, dad. It's perfect." Emily said, before looking at the Vees. "Now then... who's ready to die?"

Emily gripped the sword tightly as her tail cracked the air like a whip.

"...Kinky." Valentino said before Vox slapped him.

"FOCUS!" He shouted as he got up quickly.

Emily flew at the V's, they BARELY dodged the attack, and the sword slammed into the ground, cracking the floor. Emily held out her other three hands and summoned fireballs. She fired all three at each V, who dodged or blocked them.

Velvette dropped down in a perfect split, Valentino quickly blew red smoke to shield, and Vox blocked with his angelic spear but the flames spread and he dropped it!

"Aah!" He screams as his hands were burned!

Emily then flew, grabbing the spear from the ground, and stabbed it right into that god damn eye of his.

"AAAAAH!" Vox screamed, glitching before teleporting to a wall!

He held his eye as his screen face was cracked, glitching and distorting!

"SCATTER!" He screamed at Vel and Val before teleporting away.

Velvette immediately took off running as Valentino pulled out two guns, firing as he ran. Emily blocked all of his shots as she saw him run towards his porn studio.