Chapter 14: Be Careful~

"What the heck?!" I hear Robert say.
I act like I'm still asleep.
I hear Alex laugh.
"Why am covered in glitter?!"
"I don't know but I think it suits you." Alex says.
"Oh shut up!" Robert says.
"But you're so pretty." Alex teases.
"Alex!" Robert yells, annoyed.
"Umm guys we have a real problem here, my hand is stuck to my face." Zach says.
"Would you guys quiet down?! I am trying to sleep." I say.
I hear them move around.
"Sadie." Alex says.
I open my eyes to see them all standing over me.
"Yeah?"
"Did you do this to us?" Zach asks.
"Yeah."
"Why are you so willing to admit it?" Alex asks.
"Because I did it for revenge, and you can't pull revenge on me after I pull revenge on you."
"Ooo you are good." Robert says.
"I know." I say proudly.
I sit up.
"So why did you decide to get everyone but me?" Alex asks.
"Wait what are talking about? Sadie didn't do anything to me." Austin says confused.
"Uhh, you might want to go look in the mirror." Zach says.
Austin looks at me then rushes to the bathroom. Then he comes back into the room.
"You tricked me! You said that since I knew you were pulling revenge on them you wouldn't pull it on me."
"And you said you could tell when I was lying." I say, shaking my head at him.
"I can't believe you." Austin says.
"Well, you deserved it. And now it's time for everyone to leave because I have to get ready for school." I say.
"Alright." Alex says.
He goes to slip his shoes on.
"What the-Sadie! What is in my shoes?" Alex asks.
"Honey." I say with a smirk.
"Oh I so wish I could get you back!" He says.
"But you can't! So ha ha!" I say.
"These are one of my favorite pairs." He says.
"Oh boo hoo! You have like 15,000 other pairs of shoes you could chose from." I say.
"I really hate you right now." Alex tells me.
"Im sure you do."
They all leave, except for Austin of course.
"So you got revenge on me for drawing on your face that one time." Austin points out.
"You should feel lucky, I only drew two things on your face so it won't take that long to take off. You drew all over my face and it took forever to get it all off." I say.
"Oh well aren't you sweet." He says sarcastically.
"I am aren't I." I say then skip to my room to get ready for school.
After I'm finished getting ready Austin drives me to school.
"I hope you have a wonderful day." Austin tells me before I get out, a smile beaming on his face.
I look at him. That was cute.
"What?" He asks.
I smile and shake my head.
"Nothing." I say.
"No what? Tell me!" He says.
"I said it was nothing, I'll see you after school okay?" I say.
He nods.
"See you after school." He says.
I get out of the car and watch as he drives off, then I walk inside the school and to my locker.
"Hey Sadie." I hear Logan says, as he opens up his locker that is next to mine.
"Hey." I say.
Then I remember that he told me he had a girlfriend. I turn to him.
"You told me you had a girlfriend." I say.
"I did." He says.
"Does she go here?" I ask.
"She does."
"Then I need to meet her." I say.
"Okay. She should be meeting me at my locker, so she'll be here soon." He says.
I nod.
Then a girl comes up from behind me to Logan.
"Hey babe." She says, then she kisses him.
And I'm just standing here, awkwardly watching them kiss. After a bit I clear my voice. They both pull away. The girl turns around.
"Oh! Sadie! I didn't even see you there!"
You have got to be kidding me! Sarah Wright?! Out of all the girls in this school he picked Sarah Wright!
"Wait you two know each other?"
"You could say that." I say.
"We've known each other since eighth grade!" She says.
"Oh wow cool!" Logan says.
"Yeah...real cool." I say.
"Alright well I have to get to class, see you later." She says, then kisses Logan on the cheek and leaves.
"Sarah Miller?!" I say.
"Yeah? What's the big deal?" He asks.
"She's hated me ever since eighth grade. And she broke Alex's heart when the dated." I say.
"Why does she hate you?"
"Oh because I use to steal all her boyfriends." I say sarcastically.
"Why would you- you were being sarcastic." He says.
"Yeah. I have no idea why she hates me." I say.
"Well I think she's nice."
"Yeah, because she likes you. Look I'm not trying to tell you to break up with her or anything but just be careful okay?" I tell him.
"Wow Sadie, didn't know you still cared about me that much."
"We're friends, and I care about my friends."
"Right, well I'll be careful. Thanks for the warning." He says.
I nod and he walks off to class.

After a long day at school I'm waiting for Austin to pick me up.
"Sadie hi." Sarah says coming up to me.
Oh great.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"I was going to start out being nice but I guess I'll just get straight to the point. You need to stay away from my boyfriend." She says.
"You can't tell me what to do, and you can't tell him to stay away from me either. He can make his own choices."
"I can tell him to do whatever I want him to do because he wants to make me happy so he'll do whatever I ask." She says.
"Fine go treat him like dog but I promise you he'll drop you real quick." I say.
"Well we'll see about that." She says.
"Oh yes we will." I say.
"Hey Sadie!" I hear Austin yell.
Sarah and both look over at Austin in his car.
"Is that Austin?!" She asks in disbelief.
"Yup."
"He has definitely gotten hotter." She says starting to walk towards the car.
I grab her arm.
"Oww!" She says.
"I don't care if you have Logan but you will stay away from Austin. Even if you tried to get him he would say no because he knows you hate me and he knows all the horrible things you've done to me and Alex. So stay away from him and i'll stay away from Logan. Ok?"
She glares at me then turns around and leaves. I go to Austin's car and get in.
"What was that all about?" Austin asks, once I'm in the car.
"Nothing."
"Okay...was that Sarah Wright?" He asks.
"Yeah, and guess who she's dating?"
"Who?"
"Logan." I say.
"Why do you care who he dates?"
"Well I just rather him not date Sarah because I don't want him to get hurt." I say.
"You mean like he hurt you?" He asks.
"Thats different." I say.
"You're right, it is, but it's also worse."
"Austin will you just let that go?"
I say.
"No! I won't! He abused you Sade!"
"It's in the past Austin, he feels really bad and he's not like that anymore."
"I don't care, I still hate him for what he did to you."
I'm silent for a minute.
"We should get home before girls start climbing all over your car." I say.
He sighs then puts the car in drive and we head home. We get back to the house and I get changed it more comfortable clothes. Austin seems upset.
"Are you still mad about Logan or something because if-"
"Im going back to Miami tomorrow." He says, cutting me off.
"Excuse me? You're what?!" I say.
"Mike called me while you were at school, he said that some people called wanting to get me in for some interviews and that I need to fly back tomorrow." He says.
"No! You can't! You were supposed to have one more week here!" I say, getting upset.
"Trust me, I don't want to go back yet but Mike is my manager and I have to do what he says if I want to keep a good career going." He tells me.
I nod.
"No, I-I understand. I don't want to hold you back from you're dream." I say.
"I wish you could come back with me." He says.
"Me too." I say.