Chapter 21; Girls VS Boys~

I walk out of my room to go get breakfast and see the boys playing video games. I roll my eyes and continue to go down the stairs. I need a girls night. I go downstairs and make myself a smoothie for breakfast.
"Hey darlin'" Mama says, coming into the kitchen.
"Hi Mama." I say, hugging her.
"You doing okay?" She asks.
"Yeah, I just think I need a girls night." I say.
"Need to get away from all the boy's rowdiness?" She guesses.
"Yes."
"Well since you can't really have people over at your new house yet, how about you invite them here tonight." She suggests.
"What about the boys?" I ask.
She thinks for a minute.
"They could be downstairs and ya'll be upstairs, and nobody can cross to the 'other side' unless they need to." She says.
I giggle.
"Okay. But what about the adults?"
"We'll all go out." She says.
"Okay. Thanks Mama." I say.
"Of course sweetie."
"What are we thanking mom for?" Austin asks, coming into the kitchen and slipping his arms around my waist.
"Letting all the girls come over tonight." I say.
"Oh are we all hanging out?" Austin asks.
I get out of his grasp and turn around to look at him.
"No. The guys will be downstairs doing they're own thing and the girls upstairs." I explain.
"Let me guess, the guys aren't allowed upstairs?"
"Nope, but the girls aren't allowed downstairs either. Unless we need to be."
"Okay, fair enough." He says.
I nod, then pour the smoothie.
"Smoothie?" I ask Austin, offering him the cup.
"I don't have a choice do I?" He ask.
"Nope. Now drink up. You only have a week left of this eating healthy thing, then you can eat all the junk food you want and get fat." I say.
"I will not get fat." He says.
"With the amount of junk food you eat, you will sooner or later." I say.
He looks at me.
"Makes you want to eat healthy more doesn't it?" I say.
"What if I did half and half?" He asks.
"Hey it's up to you." I say.
I make another smoothie for myself then go back to my room.

Theres a knock on my door then Austin comes in.
"Hey babe, the girls are here." He tells me.
I close my laptop and stand up.
"Okay. Just tell them to come up here. And once you are down there thats it, no coming back up." I tell him.
"Well in that case."
He pulls me towards him and kisses me. After a bit I pull away.
"Okay we can't get too carried away." I say, my face still close to his.
"Fine."
We both go out of my room. Austin goes downstairs.
"The girls can come up here." I say.
They all come up.
"Wait!" Alex says starting to come up.
"Uh uh. Boys aren't allowed." I remind him.
"But I didn't even get to hug Paige." He says.
"Oh boo hoo! You can do that later." I say.
"I'm not going to be away from you forever babe, you can handle one night." Paige tells him.
"You tell him Paige!" I say.
"Sadie?"
Alex says.
"Yeah?"
"Shut up." He says.
"Ayye watch it, that's my girlfriend you're talking to." Austin says.
"Okay kids, that's enough. The adults are leaving you guys do whatever just no going into each others areas unless you really need to." Mama says.
"Yes ma'am." We all say.
"Alright you kids have fun." Dad says, then the adults leave.
The girls and I go into the lounge area.
"Okay so I was thinking we could have our own little DIY spa thing." I say.
"Oooo." They all say.
"So I'll got get the face masks and nail polish and other little things." I say.
I go to my room and get all the stuff and come back. I set up little stations of spa things which includes, face masks, nail polish, and some magazines. We start our DIY spa and just have fun.
"Okay let's go around saying one thing we hate that our boyfriends do." Taylor says.
"Okay. I'll go first. I hate so much how Austin smacks everything he eats." I say.
"I hate how Alex always has to buy some pair of shoes when we go shopping." Paige says.
"I hate the things Robert eats." Taylor says.
"I hate how Zach won't give me a sweatshirt from Red Jackets for free." Marisa says.
"What? You're his girlfriend!"
"That's what I'm saying!"
"Okay how about we all say what our favorite things our boyfriends do." Taylor says.
"I like how Austin always makes sure I'm happy."
"I like how Alex hugs me from behind."
"I like how Robert snuggles with me."
"And I like how Zach is a good kisser."
"I think we can all agree that all of our boyfriends are good kissers." I say.
We all laugh.
We talk about so many different things and laugh a lot. Soon we start the movie The Notebook. We all watch it for a while. I'm getting close to falling asleep.
"Psst Sade." I hear Austin whisper.
I sit up a little and look over to see Austin standing a step below the step he isn't suppose to cross. Then I look around and see that the rest of the girls are asleep. I get up and go over to Austin.
"What do you want?"
"Were you almost asleep?" He asks.
I nod.
"I'm sorry, I just wanted to tell you goodnight, I can't go to sleep until I tell you goodnight."
"Are all the other boys asleep?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Oh okay."
"Did you have a good girls night?"
"Mmhhm. Did you have a good guys night?"
"Mmhhm."
"Good, well I'm really tired so I'm going to bed now."
"Okay. Goodnight, I love you." Austin tells me.
"Love you too."
We kiss then he goes back downstairs and I go to the couch. It was nice getting a little break from the boys tonight, I should do this more often.