Chapter 17: Vacation~

Austin and Alex are in the foyer playing basketball while I am making Austin and I a healthy lunch. So far he's been doing good, but he still has four more days and I think he's going to break any day now.
"Austin! Your lunch is ready!" I yell.
"Coming!"
He comes into the kitchen with no shirt on, typical when he's been playing basketball. He grabs the plate and kisses me on the cheek.
"Thank you." He says, then goes and sits down at the table.
I grab my plate and sit next to him.
"So I've been talking to my mom and your dad and step mom and I finally convinced them to let us go on a vacation." Austin tells me.
"All of us?" I ask.
"No, just you and I." He says.
"Wow, that must have taken a lot of convincing." I say.
"It did."
"So where are we going?" I ask.
"That part is a surprise." He says.
"Aww man! I hate surprises."
"Well deal with it, because you're not finding out until we are actually there."
"You are evil." I say.
He shrugs.
"When do we leave?" I ask.
"Tomorrow." He states.
"Tomorrow! I'm not even packed!" I exclaim.
"So? You can just pack tonight." He says.
"How long will we be there?"
"A week and three days." He says.
"Wow."
"I know, and we are going to make the most of every moment we are there."
"I'm excited."
"Me too." He says, with his mouth full.
"Don't do that, it's disgusting." I tell him.
"Sorry." He says, with his mouth still full.
I raise an eyebrow. He smiles with his mouth closed.
"Okay, I'm going to start packing." I say.
"Okay." He says.
I go upstairs and pack everything I'm going to need. It takes me about fourty-five minutes to pack everything. Austin comes in all sweaty. He starts coming towards me.
"Stop," I say putting my hand up.
He freezes.
"You are not allowed to touch me until you take a shower." I say.
"Oh come on Sade, it's just sweat. We all do it."
"Well I don't care, it's still gross and I don't want you touching me." I say.
"Fine, I'll go take a shower." He says.
"Thank you."
He leaves and I go on my laptop. I see that I have a lot of notifications on twitter. I go on and read some of the tweets that I was mentioned in. One says, "Sadie is my true inspiration, she's not afraid to tell us the truth even if it's kind of personal. Austin picked the right girl."
Another says, "For all of you out there hating on Sadie for breaking up with Austin you need to stop. She felt bad for doing it and at least she's back together with him now."
I reply to some of them saying thank you. Then I send a regular tweet out saying, "Thank you to all of you that have my back and are tweeting me sweet comments. It really means a lot. Also if you guys ever need to talk I'm here. Ya'll mean so much to me and I would never lie to you. God bless!"
Then I get a mention from a girl. It says, "Sadie! You are my inspiration! You are so sweet and fearless. I'm kind of going through some tough times right now and it would mean the world to me if you could talk just for a second. Love you!"
Her name is Piper. I decide to follow her then DM her. I say, "Hi love! Of course we can talk! Give me your number and I'll call you. But ask you're parents first;)"
It doesn't take long before she replies.
"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you just followed and DMed me! You don't know how much this means to me. Heres my number: 972-435-9987."
I dial her number into my phone and call her. The phone rings once and then someone picks up.
"Hello?" She says.
"Hi Piper! This is Sadie!" I say.
"Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm actually talking to you! Im shaking! I love you." She says.
Then she starts to cry.
"Aww don't cry. I love you too! Was there something you needed to talk to me about?" I ask.
"Umm yeah...I'm just having a hard time with my parents and friends at school. My mom is an alcoholic and my Dad is in jail. I never have anyone to talk to about things. My mom doesn't love me. And all of the sudden everyone at school is turning on me." She tells me.
"Can I tell you something?" I ask.
"Of course." She says, I can tell she's trying not to cry.
"It will get better. I promise. I know it might be scary but if you just talk to your mom and tell her how you are feeling maybe she will care enough to want to do something about her drinking problem. I promise you that she still loves you. She's probably going through a hard time with you Dad being in jail. Just talk to her. And for the people at school you just have to ignore them sweetie. I know what it's like to get hate, all you can do is use it to make you stronger. Can you do those things for me?" I ask.
"Yes." She says.
As I'm talking with her Austin comes in.
"Who is it?" He whispers.
I hold up a finger.
"Now I'm calling you from my phone and I want you to put me in your contacts, I'll put you in mine. If you ever need to talk don't hesitate to call or text okay?"
"Okay. Thank you so much. You are so amazing. I can see now why Austin never gave up on you."
I smile.
"Thank you Piper. Where do you live?" I ask.
"The Bahamas." She says.
"If you could send me your address I'll make sure to send you letters every once in a while."
"Okay."
"Okay, and before I let you go, would you like to talk to Austin?"
"Yes please." She says.
"Alright, I'll put him on."
I cover the speaker with my hand.
"Her name is Piper, she's a fan and she's going through some tough times." I tell him.
He nods then I hand him the phone.
"Hi Piper." He says.
They talk briefly then Austin hands the phone back to me.
"I'll talk to you later Piper ok?" I say.
"Okay. I love you." She says.
I smile.
"I love you too sweetie. Bye."
I hang up.
"Did you just randomly decide to call her?" He asks.
"She tweeted me saying thats she's going through some hard times and that it would mean a lot to her if I talked with her. So I followed her then DMed her to send me her phone number then called her."
"I love that you did that. You have such a big heart, did you know that?"
I smile. He comes over to me and wraps his arms around me.
"I am so lucky." He says.
"So I've heard." I say.
"I love you." He says, then leans down and kisses me sweetly.
"I love you too." I say.
"So are you ready to wake up at four tomorrow morning?!" He asks.
"You're kidding right? Please tell me you're kidding." I say.
"Nope."
I groan.
"You'll be fine. We'll stop and get coffee in the airport."
"But then I won't be able to sleep on the plane."
"Im sure you will."
"Why does it have to be so early?"
"Because I wanted us to get there when it was still day time, you'll thank me when you see where we are going." He says.
"Well I better get to sleep then so that I can get some good rest."
"Okay, I'll come wake you in the morning."
"Okay."
"Goodnight." He says.
"Night." I say.
He leaves to go to his room and I get ready for bed then go to bed. It takes me a while to fall asleep, but eventually I do.