IMPORTANT

Hello! As the story details said, this is about F1 drivers!

I will base this off with prompts I like and my favorite drivers but you are completely welcome to request either:

Here!

or in any chapter of your liking or even sending me a message! every kind of way is accepted, but I do have limits!

I will not write: Adult Content, anything that will be remotely triggering to some people (any kind of abuse) and if somebody wants me to add any sort of accident I will not give details on anything too triggering as well.

I will try to make this One Shots as pure as possible, as I find myself uncomfortable writing those situations, mainly adult content or anything too in detail that can lead to nsfw.

I also will, write mainly pronoun-less characters, I will write from a 2nd person POV which means "You" will be the main character in (almost) every story I write on here!, and if you want me to write it in a certain pronoun (he, she or they) I have no problem on doing so! as well as if you want a OS written in either spanish or english! I speak both languages so I don't mind writing them in either language.

NOW, I'm not gonna keep you guys here because that is not the point of this! for you to keep reading the (sort of) instructions that I wanted to give before I started this off, so yeah, I would want to make a last warning before we start, that I think is important to mention.

!!! The scenarios that will be written here are completely out of my imagination and creation of mine, they are not real, except the drivers (obviously) their actions, emotions, reactions and everything (mostly) that they will do are all from the purpose of entertainment and come from my imagination! IF I make a mistake I will of course take accountability for it! I also will include curse words, in case anybody is uncomfortable with that.

Now that we have established that,

Happy reading everyone! Don't be afraid to comment, request, vote or share!

-Lavander